Here’s some interesting pictures:

Hogwart’s house robes
5016F10C-4F23-4254-AB4F-2FEB8B927D58.jpeg

Model of the dinosaur-killing meteor in the museum
988FC1C4-8D8A-4511-A3F7-BE81368EA71B.jpeg

Bear costume
9D31C9EF-6841-439E-A6EC-BD72E271DED7.jpeg

Also a few tidbits that were uncovered recently:

1.Villagers being mean is a thing again, which hasn’t been the case since the GameCube game. They will even remember you and be mean to you if you see them in a friend’s town after they leave yours.

2. Flowers now lose their harvest instead of being destroyed completely if you run through them.

A literal tear came to my eye when I saw those Hogwarts robes. No way those are in the game, no damn way omg

Reactions: Jisenku
This is the radio menu that shows the music which you can play. And there is a NEW song called welcome horizons by kk slider:

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 10.30.57 AM.png

And a new feature called "drop box" where you can drop off items in a box outside the store and you'll receive bells for it later in your bank account. this would be useful in cases where the shop is closed or its renovating.
Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 10.31.26 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 10.31.42 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 10.31.52 AM.png

And the mail menu is also seen. its redesigned and we can have 300 letters stored! (as seen in the bottom left corner):
Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 10.32.04 AM.png

Reactions: Gram
And the mail menu is also seen. its redesigned and we can have 300 letters stored! (as seen in the bottom left corner):
View attachment 19968

I look forward to more letters from Mom.

Reactions: Jisenku
Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 8.07.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 8.07.46 PM.png

This a new feature called HOT item of the day. This is a new feature right? Not entirely. In new leaf this was done in the Re-tail where every day there were some items where you would get more money if you sold those on a particular day. This is now at nooks cranny which leads me to think that re-tail wont be returning? Because the other thing they did was renovate your furniture but in new horizons you can do that by yourself through paint. So, hopefully they return because they DID offer better prices for goods than timmy and tommy and honestly more and more special characters are being left out. ( Joann, Chip, Nat and now maybe cyrus and reese:()

Reactions: Gram and Jisenku
I hope facepainting is easy to make patterns for like a option in the pattern painter to set up for the face setting .. otherwise I can’t see myself using this if I have to test out what looks best...
i like easy if I start getting frustrated with a feature I won’t use it.

Yeah, those designs definitely don’t look natural on a face. I’m hoping that isn’t intended and there is a template specifically for face designs. Otherwise making designs that split like that will indeed be difficult.

Yeah, those designs definitely don’t look natural on a face. I’m hoping that isn’t intended and there is a template specifically for face designs. Otherwise making designs that split like that will indeed be difficult.
For the face paint thing, in an interview some youtuber asked an employee there about the face paint and the reply was that they weren't sure if it would be there in the final version of th game. They didnt let people try the facepaint option but a few people got to try. So, you never know. theres a chance that nintendo will remove it in the final version.

• Informative
Reactions: Yumi Chi and Gram
For the face paint thing, in an interview some youtuber asked an employee there about the face paint and the reply was that they weren't sure if it would be there in the final version of th game. They didnt let people try the facepaint option but a few people got to try. So, you never know. theres a chance that nintendo will remove it in the final version.

That’s surprising that they’re still tweaking anything this close to release. Not unprecedented, I suppose. It’s a good idea though, so I’d rather they change face painting from just taking designs and splitting them in 3 across the face.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Yumi Chi
the more i see, the more i want to scream, i neeeeed this noooow!!! XD

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 5.42.09 PM.png

Back