New Logo(s)

• Thread starter milesose
  • Start date
I was thinking it's go a bit more left, so that's where I blew it.
f0MUnDa.jpg

Imgur was slow

I don't know, maybe (this is a 3 minutes draft) you want something more "pop"?
gZhw57q.png

jpCRwXZ.png

@dilawer @Spinnerweb You two are from the start of the blog. Give ideas.

gZhw57q.png

jpCRwXZ.png

All those 'bars' on those two look kind of ... well... not-so-good. Maybe a 'cleaner' version of the second logo in this post I quoted of yours would look good. Without the dark-blue bars.

Whichever logo we choose, can we keep this page open, because I'm going to use the chosen logo as a watermark for the videos I post on 3DS Pedia.

I have been bothered by the new logo for a while now and have (am) discussed with @Marc and @Erixsan for a change.
I have quickly made this one:
XGSXJmJ.jpg

More will be added. Answer what you think.
I'd like it if there could just be the text, no pictures. But I do like Mikaya's idea. :D
Edit: Now that I've looked at her most recent post, I realise that what I said is quite similar. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
All those 'bars' on those two look kind of ... well... not-so-good. Maybe a 'cleaner' version of the second logo in this post I quoted of yours would look good. Without the dark-blue bars.

That's just an example (I would use a better font and content)
Reason I asked ideas for it, without going to far with the content.

I suggest a poll be made for the logo(s). I'll be voting no to any changes, as I feel it's quite silly to switch the logo when it is still brand new. We've had enough positive changes of late, that unwarranted ones are unnecessary. Erixsan's logo is far from mediocre, and I rather like it.

Reactions: ErixSan
gZhw57q.png

jpCRwXZ.png

to be really frank both look kinda...well, crappy, that's my non offensive version. :sneaky:

You have so much talent and honestly, you can do 100x better than these logos. I know that for sure. Make one with your heart, give it all you got. @Erixsan

You have so much talent and honestly, you can do 100x better than these logos. I know that for sure. Make one with your heart, give it all you got. @Erixsan
:cry::p

to be really frank both look kinda...well, crappy, that's my non offensive version. :sneaky:

1307352735197.gif

Yeah, I know, but I'm asking what type of logo they want. If they think the actual one is mediocre, I need at least a hint of the style.

Gif isn't working :p

Yeah, I know, but I'm asking what type of logo they want. If they think the actual one is mediocre, I need at least a hint of the style.

Gif isn't working :p
GIF works for me :p
I like your latest design if only the 3DS was in front the stripes, although the background might be more suiting for an ad rather than the banner.

I just got an idea:
z2ZWalQ.jpg

What if I do an update of the logo I used for the wallpaper?

93xKval.png

Reactions: milesose, 18 and Mikaya
now that's more like it! <3 I assume it will have to resized smaller? :p

the 3D-ish effect looks nice.

Reactions: ErixSan
now that's more like it! <3 I assume it will have to resized smaller? :p

the 3D-ish effect looks nice.
I like it too! But I think we should remove the slogan. :D

I like it too! But I think we should remove the slogan. :D

I can try to change the slogan for a character.

@Marc, it's possible to use a little bigger size for a logo like this one?

if it's the new logo when will they put it ?

if it's the new logo when will they put it ?
No new logo yet, actually :p

ah ok

Back