New Wii U trailer (Wii Sports U)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Honestly, they're finally making better ads (talking to Nintendo UK) to promote the Wii U and their games.
In this one, they really show the fun of the game. Also the wifi mode is really a good addition.

I agree. If only I had a Wii U. XD

Oh so basically Smosh's video from a while ago was a fake. Who would have known! :p

If I had a Wii U I will totally buy this game, it looks enjoyable and Wii Sports foe the Wii was extremely fun especially playing multiplayer, and the online play feature is also amazing.

Note: Wi Fi multiplayer is only for PAL users.
Not for NTSC users.

Note: Wi Fi multiplayer is only for PAL users.
Not for NTSC users.
:eek: Well that suck, I won't buy it if I have a NTSC Wii U then

Wait, why is it only for PAL users? That makes absolutely no sense! Was it developed by Nintendo of Europe or something like that?

Wait, why is it only for PAL users? That makes absolutely no sense! Was it developed by Nintendo of Europe or something like that?

There's a club online service and for now is only released in PAL region.

Ohhh ok then. Any idea if it'll ever be released outside of the PAL region? I'm sure Japan and North America wouldn't want to miss out :p

:( Oh well I guess we will have to sit it out and wait

Maybe the PAL region just wants to get its revenge for always being the last to receive games :p It's a possibility xD

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
What are you talking about, Erixsan!? I've played the game online with people around the world and I have a North American region Wii U. :|

Reactions: ErixSan
Well that escalated quickly. Moral of the story: Nintendo PAL exclusive stuff is kinda impossible :p

What are you talking about, Erixsan!? I've played the game online with people around the world and I have a North American region Wii U. :|

I read that on Nintendo Life 0.0
Those liers :D

Thanks to tell us :p

Reactions: Onett
I read that on Nintendo Life 0.0
Those liers :D

Thanks to tell us :p
What's Nintendo Life? Is it a fan-run thing or is it some official Nintendo thing? If it's an official Nintendo thing.....they fail xD

What's Nintendo Life? Is it a fan-run thing or is it some official Nintendo thing? If it's an official Nintendo thing.....they fail xD

It's one of the most important blogs of Nintendo consoles...
Search them on google...

It's one of the most important blogs of Nintendo consoles...
Search them on google...
Yup will do. idk for whatever reason I've never heard of them until you brought it up on the thread

Well I feel dumb, then again I change my decision to, I want this games for the Wii U :)
Yup will do. idk for whatever reason I've never heard of them until you brought it up on the thread
Same here I didn't know anything about it until a few weeks ago

Same here I didn't know anything about it until a few weeks ago

Well I guess this shows that we'll learn more and more from this thread as time progresses, won't we :p

Well I guess this shows that we'll learn more and more from this thread as time progresses, won't we :p
Yeah I learned a lot here actually, this is weird to say but I think my grammar has improve here also (that's what I think) :hilarious:

Back