New Wii U trailer (Wii Sports U)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Yeah I learned a lot here actually, this is weird to say but I think my grammar has improve here also (that's what I think) :hilarious:
xD nice. So basically everyone has something to learn from this forum if one thinks about it :p

xD nice. So basically everyone has something to learn from this forum if one thinks about it :p
Yeah, I enjoy posting here and interacting with other people, I also learnt about different countries and their culture.

Yeah, I enjoy posting here and interacting with other people, I also learnt about different countries and their culture.
Yup, gotta love the internet for making all parts of the world (except North Korea) so connected nowadays haha

Reactions: Reece
If they do make this game I would get it because it looks so cool like when you hit the golf ball you see it fly off the wii u gamepad then it goes onto the tv screen yeah so that is pretty cool and the other thing like tennis on that game but its pretty much the same as tennis from the normal wii sports yeah so wii sports u would be awesome if they make it that is :p

If they do make this game I would get it because it looks so cool like when you hit the golf ball you see it fly off the wii u gamepad then it goes onto the tv screen yeah so that is pretty cool and the other thing like tennis on that game but its pretty much the same as tennis from the normal wii sports yeah so wii sports u would be awesome if they make it that is :p
meh I'll be honest Wii Sports isn't really that great if you think about it. It's mostly just a gimmick to show off motion controls. If anything, I'd rather look forward to the first-party Nintendo games like Mario and Zelda being released for Wii U and all

Is it free on the eshop if you do not do online multiplayer? Like just local multiplayer or do you still need those passes just for Local multiplayer... I don't have a Wii Remote Plus just a Wii Remote so I can not play, I am going to get one with Wii Party U though! :D

Is it free on the eshop if you do not do online multiplayer? Like just local multiplayer or do you still need those passes just for Local multiplayer... I don't have a Wii Remote Plus just a Wii Remote so I can not play, I am going to get one with Wii Party U though! :D
I think the passes will only apply for 24 hours in general, so *maybe* it offers online multiplayer within that limited amount of time. Don't quote me on that though

Back