Contest New Year's Giveaway! ^o^ (2014-2015) (Deadline until Feb 5 2015)

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
1. Submit a Nintendo or video game related story/fan fiction, or drawing/painting.
image.jpg

2. (Mandatory) Give some reasons why u want to enter this giveaway! Don't just give me a one sentence answeryou will be ignored!
I want to enter this giveaway because it looked like fun and I got an idea for what to draw when I saw it. It was bowser riding a sled and being santa in mushroom kingdom. I procrastinated for a while but finally got it done :p

3. Give a like to the thread!
done!
4. (Mandatory) What are your most important goals for 2015? And what do u like and dislike about new years? EX: To be a master in smash bros or be an expert at climbing walls
In 2015 I want to be a little more decent in smash bros, as I haven't won a single match against anyone else in 3ds pedia yet :D. I also want to be accepted to this high school that I tried out for two weeks ago and back in December also. What I like about New Years is that it's a new year and new things like movies and video games come out. What I don't like is that the year is already over and often there's a lot of things I planned to do at the beggining of the year, but didn't have enough time to finish.

5. What is your favorite video game franchise and why? Or why you love video games?
My favorite video game franchise is Ratchet and Clank. I grew up playing those games on the ps2 and some of the, like up your arsenal and deadlocked were amazing. The mix of plat forming, shooters, and different weapons were really well done. Every game in the franchise is really good. These are excluding the ones like all 4 one and into the nexus which just turned down the games fun level for me but the old games were amazing so it's my favorite video game franchise.

6. Posting in my Christmas giveaway (once per day until event is over)
I think I did it 1 or two times

7. (Mandatory) What giveaway I should do next?
You could do a big Acnl giveaway like winner gets 10 furniture sets of their choice or winner gets all the villager pictures, something related to acnl.

New- 10. Follow Ninja :ninja: U never know what giveaway I might do next!
done :D
Hehehe that's the funniest picture I have ever seen! XD

Is this image file loading on here?

Oh shoot :(

1. http://doomfrog314.deviantart.com/
2. I want to enter this contest because I really want to upgrade my house in AC:NL! I also think that I would give some of my winnings to my sis XD
3. Liked!
4. My goal is to become the Pokémon master!
5. My favorite franchise is the Metroid series! I really love all of the action and my favorite are the prime games.
6. I have posted!
7. I think a cool contest would be a Valentines love contest.
8. What would you like for late Christmas?
9. I have no friends...
10. I have followed you! (Not just for the contest XD)
Sorry for the extremely late post

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ninja-Patty
1. http://doomfrog314.deviantart.com/
2. I want to enter this contest because I really want to upgrade my house in AC:NL! I also think that I would give some of my winnings to my sis XD
3. Liked!
4. My goal is to become the Pokémon master!
5. My favorite franchise is the Metroid series! I really love all of the action and my favorite are the prime games.
6. I have posted!
7. I think a cool contest would be a Valentines love contest.
8. What would you like for late Christmas?
9. I have no friends...
10. I have followed you! (Not just for the contest XD)
Sorry for the extremely late post
It's okay :p am glad that you joined and the valentine's day is near so why not make a giveaway for that?! Thanks for the idea DoomFrog314 ;)

Reactions: DoomFrog314
@Ninja-Patty what time you thinking of drawing winners today or are you gonna draw the weaners ha pun with the word winners

@Ninja-Patty what time you thinking of drawing winners today or are you gonna draw the weaners ha pun with the word winners
Hmm shall I wait for more people to come or shall I just draw the winners ni
ow.... :p

Hmm shall I wait for more people to come or shall I just draw the winners ni
ow.... :p
i'd say up to you but i was just asking.

Yes tomorrow or maybe today at night I will announce the winners
Whoa!!!!! Already!!!!!? :O

i hope and pray to our lovingly lord and father Jahova that i get drawn for some sort of place and not in the no winning place.

Now I will Announce the Winners of this 2104- 2015 New Years Giveaway:

1st - @SmashChamp (Congrats! :hug: :cat:)

2nd & 3rd-
@Tri-force64 (Congrats! :hug: :cat:) @PersonSP (Congrats! :D :hug:)

4th-10th

@Trainer Red :hug:
@Derplink_:3 :hug:
@Captain Toad :hug:
@Jeff The Killer :hug:
@Mehedi123 :hug:

@draft :hug:
@Artisan :hug:
@Nightsrain622 :hug:
@Kakea :hug:
@Duska80 :hug:

Congrats on being the runner ups guys! :cat:

And not to make those who didn't reach it to the finals disappointed, you still get a small prize depending on how hard you worked to win! These are....

@Nova
@Squishydile
@DoomFrog314*
@ultimategaurdian*
@jamesnail12
@Scyence
@Jwiz
(* means that you are getting a good small prize for putting so much effort!)

And the cheater who will receive anything at all for copyrighting Emerald Sky's Fanfiction-

@Beastmodegamer

sorry but you cheated and that was breaking the rules, it was stated many times. :/don't mean to disappoint you.

Congrats to everyone who joined this awesome contest! :p

Reactions: Tri-force64, Knight Rain, Kakea and 1 other person
@Ninja-Patty um question and if no then i will just take whatever you will give me but my question is for my prize can i get a Alpha Sapphire download code for the full game and there is one as states in my post with the link but once again if no then i totally understand and will take whatever you will give me.

@Ninja-Patty um question and if no then i will just take whatever you will give me but my question is for my prize can i get a Alpha Sapphire download code for the full game and there is one as states in my post with the link but once again if no then i totally understand and will take whatever you will give me.
That's consider a way too big of a honor prize for those who didn't pass on to the other ranks. I could give you a legendary pokemon for X/Y if you like. An downloadable code is only those who worked hard to win! And not brag others for a downloadable code, not only it's annoying to hear ya asking for codes, but then it isn't fun that you didn't competite and consider this as a awesome contest ;) sorry no code for alpha.

ok :cry:

Awww yisss second prize! Congrats to you all! :D
  • Random packs of hybrids,5 MILLION BELLS, silver tools WITH GOLDEN AXE Can I give this to a member who does own AC:NL?
  • I'd like Shiny Jirachi. 3 master balls and heart scales, dunno the mega stone yet
  • Club Nintendo game or reward. That's probably NA, isn't it? Guess I'll be giving that one away too then. (Or I could raffle/sell it or something)
  • any help into completing pokedex for shiny charm! Yay! Free battle of any kind in pokemon X/Y ORAS and in smash bros! Don't have SSB but a pokémon battle sounds fun. Multi-battles are my favourite so if possible we should get 2 more people.
  • some qr codes for miis and any other additional help! Sure :)
  • Also full samus and link outfits in ACNL Look at point 1

This was a really cool contest you did! I don't really care that I didn't win anything because the picture only took 3 hours to draw. I hope you do more events like this!

yay :D im ready!

so what prizes do you have left for 4th ninja? :)

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Kakea
What was 4th-10th prizes again? :eek: I just read it: the only thing I could get is Club Nintendo leftovers.... What's "leftovers"? Leftover games?? I'm just glad I could win in a decentish place(I don't have Pokémon X Y ALPHA OR OMEGA or Animal Crossing New Leaf so I'm REALLY curious)

Last edited:
just in case you guys are confused.....

these are the prizes for 4-10th place

4th- 10thPLACE-
  • Any mega stones,
  • 3million bells,
  • Heart scales
  • 1 master ball for each person
  • and any legendary Pokemon for each
  • battle of any kind in pokemon X/Y ORAS and in smash bros! Can be both wiiu and 3ds!
  • some qr codes for miis and any other additional help!
  • Also full samus and link outfits in acnl
  • any help into completing pokedex for shiny charm!

Awww yisss second prize! Congrats to you all! :D
  • Random packs of hybrids,5 MILLION BELLS, silver tools WITH GOLDEN AXE Can I give this to a member who does own AC:NL?
  • I'd like Shiny Jirachi. 3 master balls and heart scales, dunno the mega stone yet
  • Club Nintendo game or reward. That's probably NA, isn't it? Guess I'll be giving that one away too then. (Or I could raffle/sell it or something)
  • any help into completing pokedex for shiny charm! Yay! Free battle of any kind in pokemon X/Y ORAS and in smash bros! Don't have SSB but a pokémon battle sounds fun. Multi-battles are my favourite so if possible we should get 2 more people.
  • some qr codes for miis and any other additional help! Sure :)
  • Also full samus and link outfits in ACNL Look at point 1
Sure! You can chose who you want to give the ACNL price to don't have a problem with that! :D

And for the NA CN code, feel free of what ever you want to do with it.

And yes! I could do Muilt battles if you want! :)

Ready to claim your price? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, im ready!

Reactions: Kakea, DoomFrog314 and Ninja-Patty
Back