Contest New Year's Giveaway! ^o^ (2014-2015) (Deadline until Feb 5 2015)

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
Ninja-Patty

Ninja-Patty

A cunning Patikouga~
Towns Folk
Hi Guys, Ninja-Patty is back with yet another giveaway! Don't u just love giveaways?
To celebrate the New Year of 2015, I be giving away awesome prizes to start off the year nice and easy! :playful:

Anyways, here are the rules:

*Entry Fee is 2 pc, however to make things more simple, anyone who posted in my Recent Christmas giveaway (link- http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/f...r-whatever-u-want-deadline-until-jan-6.11129/) you can jut skip this part and go ahead in the contest! :rotfl:
*Don't just come asking me for eshop codes or giving some stupid entrees u will be ignored! :dead:

*Please don't cheat or u be disqualified, you must prove that u drew this drawing or wrote the story!

*And the more you violate the rules, the chances are u going to be excluded and banned from entering in future events and giveaways!

* Multiple Ways u can enter:
1. Submit a Nintendo or video game related story/fan fiction, or drawing/painting.

2. (Mandatory) Give some reasons why u want to enter this giveaway! Don't just give me a one sentence answer you will be ignored! :yawn:

3. Give a like to the thread!

4. (Mandatory) What are your most important goals for 2015? And what do u like and dislike about new years? EX: To be a master in smash bros or be an expert at climbing walls

5. What is your favorite video game franchise and why? Or why you love video games?

6. Posting in my Christmas giveaway (once per day until event is over)

7. (Mandatory) What giveaway I should do next?

8. (Optional) Giving me a Xmas gift! :giggle:

9. Spread the thread further to other people! (might receive a bonus gift and double the entrees made the more people u bring here to enter ;) )

New- 10. Follow Ninja :ninja: U never know what giveaway I might do next!

More coming soon!

*The more you do the higher chances in winning the contest!

*Want all entrees in one post, unless ur aiming to do the other options

Prizes :woot::

1STPLACE- Help with a perfect town in ACNL and request for any hybrid flower/qr-codes AND 10 MILLON BELLS AND TWEETERS!!! GOLD TOOLS :rotfl: Choice of Acerus, Diancie with diancnite, or Shiny Jirachi includes 6 master balls, heart scales, and rare candy! In addition to that, an eeveeultion bundle or another shiny/legendary Pokemon. Free battle of any kind in pokemon X/Y ORAS and in smash bros! Can be both wiiu and 3ds! some qr codes for miis and any other additional help! Also full samus and link outfits in acne
Club Nintendo game or reward, any help into completing pokedex for shiny charm!

2ND&3RDPLACE- Random packs of hybrids, 5 MILLION BELLS, silver tools WITH GOLDEN AXE Choice of Acerus, Diancie with diancnite, or Shiny Jirachi. 3 master balls and heart scales, Any mega stone Club Nintendo game or reward. any help into completing pokedex for shiny charm! Free battle of any kind in pokemon X/Y ORAS and in smash bros! Can be both wiiu and 3ds! some qr codes for miis and any other additional help! Also full samus and link outfits in ACNL

4th- 10thPLACE- Any mega stones, 3million bells, any club Nintendo stuff leftovers, Heart scales 1 master ball for each and a legendary Pokemon for each ree battle of any kind in pokemon X/Y ORAS and in smash bros! Can be both wiiu and 3ds! some qr codes for miis and any other additional help! Also full samus and link outfits in acnl any help into completing pokedex for shiny charm! Free battles in Pokemon or smash bros

For the rest of u, ur prizes are some free battles on pokemon or smash bros and 1 million bells in acnl plus one eeveeevolution member with any egg moves or perfect ivs along with some quick balls and ultra balls u can ask for additional help!

Update- Anyone who enter this giveaway by the Jan 12 will be getting a choice of Keldeo Shaymin or Victini I say one one of the three as if u were chosen a Starter

Hope for the best of u guys! :p

Participants:

1. @Derplink_:3
2. @Captain Toad
3. [USER=581]@Trainer Red

4. @Tri-force64
5. @DoomFrog314
6. @Artisan
7. @Squishydile
8. @Nightsrain622
9. @Mehedi123
10. @Kakea
11. @Nova
12. @draft
13. @Jwiz ( Fee Please)
14. @Scyence ( Fee Please )[/USER]
15. @SmashChamp
16. @jamesnail12
17. @Duska80
18. @ultimategaurdian
19. @PersonSP
20. @Jeff The Killer
21. @Nightsrain622

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP, ultimategaurdian, Jeff The Killer and 20 others
I'll start off, I wanna enter cause I want to post a great fan fiction that I just thought of and I have a photo to support it. Also I want to enter because I want to help out with spreading this thread for a BFF. Here's my fan fiction, "It all started when Link exited Zoras Domain on that faithful night, after saving hyrule the hero of time lived in Zoras Domain ever since swimming with Zoras and diving from the waterfall. All was peaceful in Zoras Domain until the Zora king asked Link to go and deliver a message to the royal family of Hyrule, at the time it was dusk and so he ventured to Hyrule castle.As he was in Hyrule fields he felt as if something were stalking him but he ignored and carried on until all of the sudden an unusual figure of dark appeared with red soul piercing eyes, Link thought it was just another harmless enemy until it started attacking him from underneath, of course Link never encountered something of that sorts so he tripped and his Hylian shield was snatched in the process so all he had to use in his defense is the master sword since he purposely left his Item bag back in Zoras Domain. Then the shadowy figure started changing to change into a mysterious form, It stood on all four and grew a third eye in the center. Link was grossed out but ignored and carried on with the battle he jumped slashed the horrifying beast until it unleashed its full potential and possessed the hero of time. The sun came up and the gates rolled out and the guard was faced with Link, but he wasn't himself anymore he had a menacing face with red soul piercing eyes that shocked the guard so bad that he was given a heart attack and dropped to the ground and the fused hero that now became a menacing creature stepped forward to Hyrule castle. He was then faced with a Shiekan holding an arrow and a light bow that was quickly shot towards his face and burned the vile creature to death all what was left of it was a small ball of smog floating in a bottle that was then sealed away and never seen again" and here's a picture of Link when he was possessed. My goals in 2015 are to be able to make my summer memorable, meet that special someone, and not take Spanish class. I disliked moving school this year. I wish I were a SSB4 master. My favorite Franchise is The Legend of Zelda because it makes me feel like I'm the hero instead of controlling the hero. You should do a spring give away later. Good luck to everyone who enters and hope ur fan fics if any sound great.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    997.8 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Mehedi123, DoomFrog314 and Ninja-Patty
I'll start off, I wanna enter cause I want to post a great fan fiction that I just thought of and I have a photo to support it. Also I want to enter because I want to help out with spreading this thread for a BFF. Here's my fan fiction, "It all started when Link exited Zoras Domain on that faithful night, after saving hyrule the hero of time lived in Zoras Domain ever since swimming with Zoras and diving from the waterfall. All was peaceful in Zoras Domain until the Zora king asked Link to go and deliver a message to the royal family of Hyrule, at the time it was dusk and so he ventured to Hyrule castle.As he was in Hyrule fields he felt as if something were stalking him but he ignored and carried on until all of the sudden an unusual figure of dark appeared with red soul piercing eyes, Link thought it was just another harmless enemy until it started attacking him from underneath, of course Link never encountered something of that sorts so he tripped and his Hylian shield was snatched in the process so all he had to use in his defense is the master sword since he purposely left his Item bag back in Zoras Domain. Then the shadowy figure started changing to change into a mysterious form, It stood on all four and grew a third eye in the center. Link was grossed out but ignored and carried on with the battle he jumped slashed the horrifying beast until it unleashed its full potential and possessed the hero of time. The sun came up and the gates rolled out and the guard was faced with Link, but he wasn't himself anymore he had a menacing face with red soul piercing eyes that shocked the guard so bad that he was given a heart attack and dropped to the ground and the fused hero that now became a menacing creature stepped forward to Hyrule castle. He was then faced with a Shiekan holding an arrow and a light bow that was quickly shot towards his face and burned the vile creature to death all what was left of it was a small ball of smog floating in a bottle that was then sealed away and never seen again" and here's a picture of Link when he was possessed. My goals in 2015 are to be able to make my summer memorable, meet that special someone, and not take Spanish class. I disliked moving school this year. I wish I were a SSB4 master. My favorite Franchise is The Legend of Zelda because it makes me feel like I'm the hero instead of controlling the hero. You should do a spring give away later. Good luck to everyone who enters and hope ur fan fics if any sound great.
That's eight entries :D BFF! Good luck! Winners will be chosen randomly via through a generator

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Dinogem and Derplink_:3
Honestly If I win I'll just share the prize with u so we could give them away to other people

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Mehedi123, Dinogem and 2 others
Honestly If I win I'll just share the prize with u so we could give them away to other people
Give away to people who would really appreciate the prize and are grateful

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Dinogem and Derplink_:3
Give away to people who would really appreciate the prize and are grateful
That's what I planned to do if I won. Spread the joy to others.

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Kakea, Dinogem and 1 other person
Bump.

Reactions: DoomFrog314
I would like to join, I am training to be a Pokémon artist with Pokémon Art Academy, I would upload pictures of my work, but I don't know how :3

Reactions: DoomFrog314 and Kakea
I would like to join, I am training to be a Pokémon artist with Pokémon Art Academy, I would upload pictures of my work, but I don't know how :3
Take a picture using an iPad, then u might want to resize it by 75 percent smaller then click upload file and ta da! :) mind if u can spread the thread to others would be appreciated! And there's other options too as we'll more u do the better u r at winning!

Reactions: DoomFrog314 and Derplink_:3
The reason I want to enter this giveaway is to become better involved in more future giveaways from various 3DS Pedia members and to someday giveback by doing another giveaway like I did a few weeks after I first joined. My Most important goals for 2015 is to someday win in the Video Game Championship tournament in 2015 for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire because ever since I been to my first tournament, which was the 10th anniversary of Pokémon when I was 10, I always wanted to win a tournament and be in their hall of fame someday. what I like about new years is that I get to spend time with my family and friends and drink apple cider haha. My Favorite Video Game Franchise is Pokémon because that's was my very first video game I played since Pokémon yellow, it felt like it always been a part of me to this current day. You should do a giveaway on the first set of new games in the beginning of 2015 such as the legend of Zelda: Majora's mask 3d. :)

Attachments

• kirby love eon.jpg
    kirby love eon.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: DoomFrog314, Derplink_:3 and Ninja-Patty
The reason I want to enter this giveaway is to become better involved in more future giveaways from various 3DS Pedia members and to someday giveback by doing another giveaway like I did a few weeks after I first joined. My Most important goals for 2015 is to someday win in the Video Game Championship tournament in 2015 for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire because ever since I been to my first tournament, which was the 10th anniversary of Pokémon when I was 10, I always wanted to win a tournament and be in their hall of fame someday. what I like about new years is that I get to spend time with my family and friends and drink apple cider haha. My Favorite Video Game Franchise is Pokémon because that's was my very first video game I played since Pokémon yellow, it felt like it always been a part of me to this current day. You should do a giveaway on the first set of new games in the beginning of 2015 such as the legend of Zelda: Majora's mask 3d. :)
Six entries for @Trainer Red :p:)

Reactions: Derplink_:3
yay :D

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Ninja-Patty
The reasons I want to be in this giveaway is that:
1. I've never (Officially) been in one.
2. I've never won anything, besides games.
3. I'm a miiverse artist (Mattingly_Backup)
4. You're my friend
5. I've started a story series on here. It's called the revenge of Mattingly_Backup.
6. I want to win a prize.
7. I'm new on here. Been a member for 2 days...
That is why I want to be in this giveaway!

Links:
Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mattingly_Backup
Revernge of Mattingly_Backup: http://forum.3dspedia.com/blog/revenge-of-mattingly_backup-1.266/

Plus dis is funny.
homer-icebucketchallenge-o.gif

Count on me submiting an entry soon!

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Ninja-Patty
Count on me submiting an entry soon!
You should It's quite an entertaining contest and the prizes are totally worth entering.:D

This is my entry: Mega Gallade and Mega GardevoirKINDLE_CAMERA_1417553890000.jpg I would like to enter this contest so I can give my sister jirachi (her favorite Pokemon!) and share the other prizes with her (I'm keeping some too). My goals for 2015 would be to improve my art skills and become more detailed in my sketches. I plan to do so by getting a drawing book (one with no lines!) and adding more color to my pictures. My favorite video game franchise would have to be Kingdom hearts. The series always leaves you thinking and making guesses on what did and will happen. It also involves an epic storyline and exciting RPG action, the combat style is very unique. The next giveaway you should do should be in celebration of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's release. The giveaway could consist of Hoenn Pokemon and mega Pokemon only, and have some starter packs for players beginning Pokemon ORAS. As a gift I'd like to give you a Perfect IV vulpix, an HA Spheal, and any starter request you have (no shinies tho)

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1417548896000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1417548896000.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: Dinogem, Mikaya, DoomFrog314 and 2 others
This is my entry: Mega Gallade and Mega GardevoirView attachment 2789 I would like to enter this contest so I can give my sister jirachi (her favorite Pokemon!) and share the other prizes with her (I'm keeping some too). My goals for 2015 would be to improve my art skills and become more detailed in my sketches. I plan to do so by getting a drawing book (one with no lines!) and adding more color to my pictures.
OMG i love ur drawing of mega gallade and gaverdior if u dont mind, im going to give u 2 extra entrees for the drawing!

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Tri-force64 and Derplink_:3
This is my entry: Mega Gallade and Mega GardevoirView attachment 2789 I would like to enter this contest so I can give my sister jirachi (her favorite Pokemon!) and share the other prizes with her (I'm keeping some too). My goals for 2015 would be to improve my art skills and become more detailed in my sketches. I plan to do so by getting a drawing book (one with no lines!) and adding more color to my pictures. My favorite video game franchise would have to be Kingdom hearts. The series always leaves you thinking and making guesses on what did and will happen. It also involves an epic storyline and exciting RPG action, the combat style is very unique. The next giveaway you should do should be in celebration of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's release. The giveaway could consist of Hoenn Pokemon and mega Pokemon only, and have some starter packs for players beginning Pokemon ORAS.
That drawing looks pretty amazing I bet it took a while to make

Reactions: DoomFrog314
OMG i love ur drawing of mega gallade and gaverdior if u dont mind, im going to give u 2 extra entrees for the drawing!
Thanks! Mega Gallade is actually my favorite Mega evolution!
That drawing looks pretty amazing I bet it took a while to make
The crazy thing is, it only took me an hour!

Also, I'll spread world of this contest by adding the link to my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomFrog314, Ninja-Patty and Derplink_:3
Thanks! Mega Gallade is actually my favorite Mega evolution!
The crazy thing is, it only took me an hour!
Same with my drawing but it was worth my time. It looks amazing though.

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Ninja-Patty and Tri-force64
Back