Gen 6 (News) 12 millions of Pokemon X/Y units sold !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Will we get Gen 7, Pokémon Z (or XZ/YZ), or a Gen 3 remake next? And I doubt that this success will decrease if GameFreak and Nintendo keep finding good ideas !
so when does pokemon z come out and is their going to being a pokemon z?

That is all mere speculation. At this point we have no idea as to what Nintendo's plans are for the next Pokemon game.

No one knows, there has been some rumors, but it's a conjecture at this point.

that is awesome

No one knows, there has been some rumors, but it's a conjecture at this point.

May I ask where these rumors are coming from? I haven't heard a single one.

Fans' logic. They have that logic since DPP or even earlier. Since they are generally two titles and a 3rd, better one, they expect a Pokémon Z.

Same as what @D4rkDragon said, it's fan logic, because it's like a cycle in what those regular Pokemon games revolve on.

Same as what @D4rkDragon said, it's fan logic, because it's like a cycle in what those regular Pokemon games revolve on.

Well, Black and White never got a mixed version, and I don't think they will do it.
Why? Because now we have Internet, so we have access to all exclusive pokémons.

Well, Black and White never got a mixed version, and I don't think they will do it.
Why? Because now we have Internet, so we have access to all exclusive pokémons.
But Pokemon Gold and Silver did it, so did Diamond and Pearl, and don't forget Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (Crystal, Platinum, Emerald), so it's a cycle, but it hasn't been repeated lately (Black and White), I agree, I don't think we will get any continuation or another version (Z) to Generation 6, but it would be cool if we get a Pokemon X2, Y2 (IMO)

But Pokemon Gold and Silver did it, so did Diamond and Pearl, and don't forget Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (Crystal, Platinum, Emerald), so it's a cycle, but it hasn't been repeated lately (Black and White), I agree, I don't think we will get any continuation or another version (Z) to Generation 6, but it would be cool if we get a Pokemon X2, Y2 (IMO)

Or a Pkm MMO for Wii U

not surprised both sold so many. It really is a big step up from previous games and has so many brand new features.

good going Nintendo/Game Freak/Pokemon X/Y!

Back