Next Animal Suit

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
What do you think the next new animal suit for the mario series should be? And what powers should it have?

What do you think the next new animal suit for the mario series should be? And what powers should it have?
A Yoshi Suit ? Isn't that so cool to have Yoshi's Power ? But with another exception , add fire breathing powers to the Power - Up so you can be Over Powered :p

A Yoshi Suit ? Isn't that so cool to have Yoshi's Power ? But with another exception , add fire breathing powers to the Power - Up so you can be Over Powered :p
Eh, I wouldn't expect a Yoshi suit anytime soon. As long as Yoshi is around that wouldn't be needed (I mean, in some games the fire breathing powers is even there with the swallow and spit out mechanic if I remember correctly).

Maybe we'll see a mole suit that'll allow Mario to dig underground. Yeah, there's the drill thing but that's only in Mario Galaxy 2, right?

I think a goat suit is long overdue. :D

But really, I have no idea. I think the next 3D Mario game is going to be Super Mario Galaxy, and they don't traditionally have the animal suits. Traditionally, because Nintendo has been milking the animal suits a bunch lately.

Reactions: Heart
I think they shold be a dog suit or a dinosoar suit thet breaths fire

how about an "Eel" suit it will make mario swim faster and shoot electric bolts !!! ok I just want on that shoot bolts forget about the eel it will not work, so "thunder flower" is a better choice .

Reactions: Heart and ShinyLatios
how about an "Eel" suit it will make mario swim faster and shoot electric bolts !!! ok I just want on that shoot bolts forget about the eel it will not work, so "thunder flower" is a better choice .
Yeah, if they were to decide to do that I agree in that a Thunder Flower would be a better choice. I mean they already have a Fire Flower and an Ice Flower.

Also, doesn't Mario already have a frog suit for swimming?

Wait got a new idea maybe they could add a cheetah suit ? They would make the characters move really fast but the disadvantage is it's very hard to control the character. :p

Wait got a new idea maybe they could add a cheetah suit ? They would make the characters move really fast but the disadvantage is it's very hard to control the character. :p
Mario already has his cape that allows him to not only move really fast, but also to fly. He even can be hard to control as you enter the really fast speed :p So yeah, that ability would be nothing new for Mario

Mario already has his cape that allows him to not only move really fast, but also to fly. He even can be hard to control as you enter the really fast speed :p So yeah, that ability would be nothing new for Mario
I did not know that Mario had a cape that can allow him to move really very fast and fly around the game :eek: , I haven't seen it what games have that ability ?

I did not know that Mario had a cape that can allow him to move really very fast and fly around the game :eek: , I haven't seen it what games have that ability ?
It's in some of the older Super Mario World games for the SNES? You haven't seen that? It's a classic item that a lot of people here would surely have heard of by now

It's in some of the older Super Mario World games for the SNES? You haven't seen that? It's a classic item that a lot of people here would surely have heard of by now
Wait is that the flying raccoon suit or is it another suit , I have player Super Mario Bros , Super Mario Bros 2 ( didn't like it a lot ) and Super Mario Bros 3 those are all the classic games

Wait is that the flying raccoon suit or is it another suit , I have player Super Mario Bros , Super Mario Bros 2 ( didn't like it a lot ) and Super Mario Bros 3 those are all the classic games
It's not even an animal suit let alone the Tanooki suit. I'm actually really surprised you never heard of it. It's kinda like Raccoon Mario but it's still kinda different. Just type in "Cape Mario" on Google and you'll know what I'm talking about

It's not even an animal suit let alone the Tanooki suit. I'm actually really surprised you never heard of it. It's kinda like Raccoon Mario but it's still kinda different. Just type in "Cape Mario" on Google and you'll know what I'm talking about
Kk I'll search it now but is it that really old of a power up ? I'm just wondering.
Edit : wait it was that yellow cape , I think I've actually seen it before but I'm gonna see how it works in game now :p

Kk I'll search it now but is it that really old of a power up ? I'm just wondering.
Edit : wait it was that yellow cape , I think I've actually seen it before but I'm gonna see how it works in game now :p
basically you have to run and gain enough speed such that Marios arms are up and then jump. Once you jump you are able to glide in the air. That's basically how the power-up works in those games

i think it should be a ninja wolf suit. that alows him to bite baddies. and also growl which will send shock wavel and knock them down making them a easier target. or a ninja costume but that is not a animal . but if there was a :ninja: costume that would be cool and he could use a sword.

i think it should be a ninja wolf suit. that alows him to bite baddies. and also growl which will send shock wavel and knock them down making them a easier target. or a ninja costume but that is not a animal . but if there was a :ninja: costume that would be cool and he could use a sword.
I couldn't see Mario using a sword lol This is meant to be a kids game so a sword doesn't exactly fit that well with Mario if you think about it. Even if you were to go with a less bloody thing with that, a sword is Link's thing

A sloth suit

Make time go in slow motion and the area around you LOLLLLLLL
I would fund that for dlc.

A sloth suit

Make time go in slow motion and the area around you LOLLLLLLL
I would fund that for dlc.
How would a sloth suit make time go in slow motion? If anything, I would imagine that it'd make MARIO go in slow motion rather than his surroundings lol The Animal Suit affects Mario, not everything around him.

how about a good bird suit which will make mario/luigi fly by flapping their wings and they can shoot feather
How would a sloth suit make time go in slow motion? If anything, I would imagine that it'd make MARIO go in slow motion rather than his surroundings lol The Animal Suit affects Mario, not everything around him.
hypnotic psychic sloth powers :p

Back