Next Animal Suit

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
how about a good bird suit which will make mario/luigi fly by flapping their wings and they can shoot feather
hypnotic psychic sloth powers :p
Well, Mario has the Cape Power up which allows him to glide, but if you use it properly, it's just like flying lol

The day Slakoth has hypnotic psychic sloth powers....

A butterfly one :p. So he can fly like... A butterfly! Or a Pikachu one! But I guess that isn't an animal...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
A butterfly one :p. So he can fly like... A butterfly! Or a Pikachu one! But I guess that isn't an animal...
A Pikachu one WOULD be interesting, maybe they could do that in a Mario game that involves a lot of crossover powerup items (for example, you could also have a Goron Mario suit or something to represent Legend of Zelda.

Although it's an animal, Pikachu is based off an animal, which should count for something!

Reactions: Moon Rain
A Pikachu one WOULD be interesting, maybe they could do that in a Mario game that involves a lot of crossover powerup items (for example, you could also have a Goron Mario suit or something to represent Legend of Zelda.

Although it's an animal, Pikachu is based off an animal, which should count for something!
Zora Mario :D

How about they add back that cape everyone used to like ? instead of that tanooki suit capes are awesome bet everyone would want it back in the game.

How about they add back that cape everyone used to like ? instead of that tanooki suit capes are awesome bet everyone would want it back in the game.
Cape isn't as appealing in this kind of situation. The Tanooki suit goes back to the whole Animal Suit thing they added for the Wii U Mario game (emphasizes HD graphics more I guess). People don't hate the Tanooki suit so I don't see why they should re-replace it

How about a gorilla suit? I guess it's powers would allow you to go to otherwise unreachable places by allowing you to climb plant vegetation like the DK crew.

Flying fish animal suit which gives Mario the ability to fly, swi, throw powerful water bubbles and eat enemies in water :D

Or you could just give Mario an elephant suit (if that's possible). With an elephant suit he'd be able to just run and trample his enemies with ease.

What about a lion suit? Mario would be able to attack all the enemies he wanted with a lion suit, wouldn't he?

How about a Koopa suit? He can disguise himself as a Koopa to avoid enemies and move around with his shell, just like a regular green shell. He could also take down enemies like that, and maybe some enemies can only be defeated by the shell.

How about a Koopa suit? He can disguise himself as a Koopa to avoid enemies and move around with his shell, just like a regular green shell. He could also take down enemies like that, and maybe some enemies can only be defeated by the shell.
That's called the Blue Shell in NSMB

That's called the Blue Shell in NSMB

Yeah, but it would be nice if you could hide in the shell and enemies would not detect you. It would add an undercover element to the game. For example, if Mario infiltrates Bowser's castle, his objective is to find Bowser without sounding off the alarm. Something like that.

What about the old Frog Suit? It made swimming a lot easier in SMB3, despite the annoying hopping.
There's also that beta Chicken Suit from NSMBWii. I can only assume that worked like a better Fire Flower, like the Penguin Suit to Ice Flower, allowing fire balls and Yoshi's flutter jump.

A bomb suit. Mario can basically throw bombs at enemies. This was featured in a Mario hack! Hope they do this it would be very cool and imagine bombing a ba bomb lol :cat:

A bomb suit. Mario can basically throw bombs at enemies. This was featured in a Mario hack! Hope they do this it would be very cool and imagine bombing a ba bomb lol :cat:

If bombs were considered animals, then a bomb suit would be amazing lol. An animal suit that would be extremely valuable for a Mario game... A bird suit maybe? (And I don't mean the penguin suit.) Mario would be able to flap his wings and fly away!!! A suit like this would look really great in a 3D Mario game!

If bombs were considered animals, then a bomb suit would be amazing lol. An animal suit that would be extremely valuable for a Mario game... A bird suit maybe? (And I don't mean the penguin suit.) Mario would be able to flap his wings and fly away!!! A suit like this would look really great in a 3D Mario game!

Don't let PETA see that comment. You will never see the light of day again :artist:. On a more serious note, a penguin suit would be pretty nice. It would be great to see the Big Penguin from Super Mario 64 again. Racing him was so much fun (it should at least be its own minigame).

Don't let PETA see that comment. You will never see the light of day again :artist:. On a more serious note, a penguin suit would be pretty nice. It would be great to see the Big Penguin from Super Mario 64 again. Racing him was so much fun (it should at least be its own minigame).
Well PETA would lose that argument (if they haven't already) because Tanooki's aren't even real and are a part of Japanese mythology (and have really... never mind this this is children friendly site). I'd like to see a Hedgehog, Fox, and Echidna suit for reasons that are obvious and wonderful for cross platforming. That and a Wario Fat suit for more cross platforming yet. And on the topic of suits he should get all the suits Samus can use.

Yeah, a Samus suit that lets him shoot lasers would be cool. And the steel Wario power-up where you can walk underwater is something else I want to come back. Another cool suit would be a Sonic suit. I actually think there should be some more Mario X Sonic crossovers but not the mediocre Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. There needs to be a game where either Sonic plays in the Mario universe or Mario visits the Sonic universe (I'd choose the former- the latter would end up being a red blob and a blue blob).

Back