Next zelda

• Thread starter masteroropher
  • Start date
masteroropher

masteroropher

Awesome rabbit (or not)
Towns Folk
Post what you hope about the next zelda game. It can be content or difficulty every thing!!!

I hope they retain the ability to tackle dungeons in any order like A Link Between Worlds.

Reactions: Kaynil
I hope they retain the ability to tackle dungeons in any order like A Link Between Worlds.
I think that may not necessarily be a thing they'll continue. It's possible, but ALBW isn't exactly the first one to do that. In Ocarina of Time, not sure if it was intentional or not, it was possible to do some dungeons out of order.

Also, I feel that when they have the dungeons in a certain order it helps to develop the story a bit more. I haven't played ALBW yet, but that's what I've felt and liked about the Zelda games I've played thus far

A sequel to Spirit Tracks. Enough said.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
A sequel to Spirit Tracks. Enough said.
with regards to that, I really wish that the sequel to that part of the timeline, or midquel or whatever, involves a return to Hyrule with reclaiming the Master Sword. After playing Skyward Sword, it's kinda sad to think that Fi is stuck at the depths of the ocean now

Well, in the January Nintendo Direct of last year, Eiji Aonuma said they're rethinking the way the player will go in dungeons, so that basically confirmed that it will be like A Link Between Worlds.

I just hope I can play the next Zelda game on the gamepad only.

I filled a survey where they asked fans basically what elements they liked from ALBW and which ones we'd like to see repeated. I know there are opposing opinion regarding the free to choose your dungeon game, but I think story wise this future game would be fine as the cut scenes can be programmed to be trigged depending the tokens you receive (so for example when you are half on your quest you can have the cinema trigger after you complete that dungeon pushing the story forward.

Taking OoT as the example most of the short scenes were triggered as we arrived a location as an adult and then after defeating the temples so it wouldn't matter that much, in the end you'd be told to go to the Temple of Time and trigger the last push. Furthermore the dungeons that you could do in either order were the one in the desert (Spirit Temple) and the one in Kakariko's Graveyard (Shadow Temple). The last two. Yet as a player you still are able to know what to do next without feeling you were out of place.

Reactions: TAG
What I like to see is the ocarina music brought back as an instrument.

Well, in the January Nintendo Direct of last year, Eiji Aonuma said they're rethinking the way the player will go in dungeons, so that basically confirmed that it will be like A Link Between Worlds.

I just hope I can play the next Zelda game on the gamepad only.
Not necessarily, because they were rethinking how they go through dungeons in general in a different way with Zelda U. For example, the dungeons are much more content-filled and expansive than in any game to date released

What I like to see is the ocarina music brought back as an instrument.
If they did it, it'd just be fan-service to OoT fans :p

The first teaser of the wii u game! The unofficial name is hyrule warior and its look awesome!!!!!!!!!

But the name is unofficial so how many time do we have to wait!!!!!!!!:nailbiting:

The first teaser of the wii u game! The unofficial name is hyrule warior and its look awesome!!!!!!!!!

But the name is unofficial so how many time do we have to wait!!!!!!!!:nailbiting:

Yeah, but this isn't the next main series game, it's a spinoff.

Oups i didnt know sorry... So in 2 years nintendo only did an interactive taiser with that big spider??? I hope it will not be like in december that game will get out.

And me I hope you will find the weapon in dungeon and not buy them like in ALBW

I don't even think it will be like that teaser with the spider you mention. I think that was just to show the capabilities as it happened before teh team even had any concept art for the game. Wii U Zelda is entirely a different and new project from which we have no image at all or any information released.

The Hyrule Warriors spin off gives me crossed thoughts. I am not sure if to get excited or worried about it.

I don't even think it will be like that teaser with the spider you mention. I think that was just to show the capabilities as it happened before teh team even had any concept art for the game. Wii U Zelda is entirely a different and new project from which we have no image at all or any information released.

Yeah, you're right. The trailer with Gohma was just a tech demo to show off the capabilities of the Wii U when it was first revealed.

... I hope they will show us something soon about the new game...

... I hope they will show us something soon about the new game...

The soonest will probably be E3, and the release will probably be Autumn 2015. Probably.

Oh no 2015... We are lat the begining of 2014!!!!!!!

The Hyrule Warriors spin off gives me crossed thoughts. I am not sure if to get excited or worried about it.
Yeah, it was just a Tech Demo for the Wii U and that has been established for a while
The soonest will probably be E3, and the release will probably be Autumn 2015. Probably.
It IS being discussed at E3 2014, but you never know on the release date. It could be like Wind Waker HD and released in late 2014.

It IS being discussed at E3 2014, but you never know on the release date. It could be like Wind Waker HD and released in late 2014.

No, I doubt it. :p Nintendo has been on a pettern for quite a while now with it's Zelda releases.

2007 - Phantom Hourglass
2009 - Spirit Tracks
2011 - Ocarina of Time 3D, Skyward Sword
2013 - The Wind Waker HD, A Link Between Worlds
2015 - Zelda Wii U, possible remake

They've only been doing a new release or two every other year.

No, I doubt it. :p Nintendo has been on a pettern for quite a while now with it's Zelda releases.

2007 - Phantom Hourglass
2009 - Spirit Tracks
2011 - Ocarina of Time 3D, Skyward Sword
2013 - The Wind Waker HD, A Link Between Worlds
2015 - Zelda Wii U, possible remake

They've only been doing a new release or two every other year.
I'd like to point out that Twilight Princess was released in 2006 haha Even if it was originally planned for 2005, that pattern may not necessarily prove true here. It all depends on how much progress they've made with the game

Back