Nintendo Accounts, My Nintendo and Miitomo

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
It's linked to your NNID if you did it properly :)

Reactions: Robbie
Almost forgot my NNID and Passcode but got it right the 10th time c:

Thanks! :D

Is it safe? :confused:

I dun't want to be banned :bag:
It is. It's perfectly legal too. Zenmate is a VPN plug-in. It helps you change your IP (which is, in fact, completely legal) to a different country. It isn't hard and it is safe as well. The company is particularly concerned with privacy so you don't have to worry about that either. :3

So... people in non-Nintendo countries pretty much just got screwed over again? I mean, its not the first time they did this, but this is Nintendo accounts we're talking about... that's a pretty big addition to Nintendo and non supported people can't use it. Oh well :p maybe enough people'll complain. At least for now VPN works :3

So... people in non-Nintendo countries pretty much just got screwed over again? I mean, its not the first time they did this, but this is Nintendo accounts we're talking about... that's a pretty big addition to Nintendo and non supported people can't use it. Oh well :p maybe enough people'll complain. At least for now VPN works :3
Nintendo has a special talent for screwing over people in selected countries. :p No idea why they do it, I'd say it's bad business and there is no reason to regionlock a website. But hey, this is Nintendo using their favourite move.

Why don't you guys give them more time? It's the INITIAL support they provide, it doesn't mean that they won't ever offer it in other countries.

Reactions: Mikaya
Why don't you guys give them more time? It's the INITIAL support they provide, it doesn't mean that they won't ever offer it in other countries.
Yes, but knowing Nintendo it isn't likely to change. :meh:

It's not even out yet, so lets wait and see.

Nintendo used regionlock!

Its super effectivc on nintendo fans!

Reactions: T-Player Guy, TheYESDragon, Mikaya and 1 other person
Nintendo used regionlock!

Its super effectivc on nintendo fans!
Nintendo fans used growl
Growl has no effect on Nintendo!

Nintendo uses laugh and point!
Nintendo fans gets angry!

Reactions: TheYESDragon
well, talking about non supported nintendo countries nintendo has never changed; look at the nintendo e-shop for example, when i bought my first 3ds (a year after the original launch) i looked at the nintendo e-shop from my country and it was completely empty, so i changed to Canada and was suprised of how much they had at the time, now i sold my old 3ds and bought a New 3ds, just for curiosity i used my nintendo ID from the first time i registered on my country, and it was still empty, not a single game to download, not a single demo, just news about recent launchs, so i went back to my Canadian ID, so belive me when i tell you, they haven't changed then, they will never change.

Just a sneak peak of what My Nintendo rewards look like since they were already revealed in Japan.

Discounts :
  • 20% off of Brain Age: Concentration Training for the Nintendo 3DS – 600 Platinum Points
  • 20% off of Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure for the Nintendo 3DS – 230 Platinum Points
  • 20% off of Mario Kart 8 for the Nintendo Wii U – 950 Platinum Points
  • 20% off of New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the Nintendo 3DS – 750 Platinum Points
  • 40% off of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D for the Nintendo 3DS – 130 Gold Points
  • 40% off of New Super Mario Bros. U for the Nintendo Wii U – 160 Gold Points
  • 40% off of Ultimate NES Remix for the Nintendo 3DS – 105 Gold Points
  • 50% off of Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move for the Nintendo 3DS – 50 Gold Points
  • 50% off of Metroid: Other M for the Nintendo Wii U – 90 Gold Points
  • 50% off of Super Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii U – 90 Gold Points
Games :
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Nintendo Wii U – 320 Gold Points
  • Metroid: Zero Mission for the Nintendo Wii U – 85 Gold Points
  • My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Nintendo 3DS – 1,000 Platinum Points
  • New Super Luigi U for the Nintendo Wii U – 240 Gold Points
  • Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 for the Nintendo Wii U – 30 Gold Points
  • Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo Wii U – 120 Gold Points
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for the Nintendo 3DS – 50 Gold Points
  • Super Punch-Out! for the Nintendo Wii U – 100 Gold Points
  • WarioWare: Touched! for the Nintendo 3DS – 1,000 Platinum Points

Reactions: 2205, Robbie and Mikaya
Hmm, not bad for a start but discounts? Well, I guess it will depend on how expensive they turn out to be in comparison to the other rewards and how many gold/platinum points you can earn for registering games (or, at least, I assume that's what you do). As for the games, some decent picks... The Luigi U DLC being cheaper than DKCR for Wii U (VC console game, right?) is kinda surprising to me, isn't the Luigi U DLC basically like Mario U but with Luigi's own little story? Seems like a steal at that 'price'.

Also, I'm hoping they start to add physical rewards quickly, those would be nice to see.

My Nintendo is currently really awesome :D Personally, I'm kinda glad that it actually works in my country because I was kinda frightened at how the site kept saying "Unavailable in you country" before. The new system is very neat and should be more effective than Club Nintendo.

The rewards are really cool too. Too bad there's no physical rewards, though it doesn't really matter to me because I'm not from the US xP

Well, its released now, Miitomo I mean. And since Nintendo was supposed to send me an email to notify me about it (which I didn't get), I waited for it for some time more. This is what I got (from my searching skills, not any link from Nintendo or something :p)

Screenshot_2016-04-01-08-26-39.jpg

Well, its released now, Miitomo I mean. And since Nintendo was supposed to send me an email to notify me about it (which I didn't get), I waited for it for some time more. This is what I got (from my searching skills, not any link from Nintendo or something :p)

Ugh, poor you!

Back