Nintendo consoles you own?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
I only have the 3DS. Used to own a Wii, though. I'm gonna have to buy it once more. xD

I won't be getting the Wii U for obvious reasons.

What reason?

I didn't want a Wii U, but Mario Kart and Smash was enough to convince me to get it

On topic, I currently have the Wii, Wii U, DS lite, and plan on getting the 3DS soon

Reactions: 2 people
I currently have my 3DS and a broken DS Lite along with my Wii which collects dust on my desk. I really want to get a Wii U this year (mainly for Mario Kart, Smash Bros and the promise of more great first party games) even if third party support looks bad, but I'll hope my PC can get that job done.

Currently I own a Wii, a Gameboy Color, and a N64. I used to own a Super Nintendo!
I spent hours on the Super Nintendo, my favorite game was obviously Super Mario World. ;)

I own a 3DS, Wii U, Wii, Gamecube, original phat DS, SNES, N64 and the game boy advance.

I have the NES, SNES, GameCube, N64, GB, GBA, Wii and a DS. I'm much more of an oldschool Nintendo fan so I haven't purchased many of their new handhelds/consoles.

I have a Gamecube, a N64 that doesn't work, a Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, DS Lite, Wii, and a Wii U.

I own three Nintendo consoles. They are a Super Nintendo, GameCube, and the DS.

SNES, Nintendo 64, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, Gamecube, Wii, Nintendo DS Lite and a DSi.

N64, Gamecube, Gameboy Color, GBA SP, DS Lite, and the 3DS.

I own a Gameboy and Wii. I won't be getting the Wii U for anytime soon. However, I will get Wii U if there is a big price drop.

I have a 3DS and Red Wii u

I have aWii amd a 3DS. I don't really play either anymore, though. I got a lot of time out of each, however.

I currently own the Gameboy Advance SP - bought from eBay for $30. =)

I currently have a gameboy advance, ds lite and a 3DS

3DS, DS Lite, Gamecube, GBA SP and N64 are the only Nintendo systems I still own.

I do plan on getting a Wii U some day for Wind Waker HD, Skyward Sword, Smash Bros. and any future games that I might want. Mainly LoZ and Fire Emblem games.

Sadly I only have one and that is my normal regular 3ds.It came with games that were already bought with money and a cartridge Super Mario 3d land.I still use my 3ds everday and I play it no matter what.

Portable/Handheld Consoles:
Gameboy
Gameboy Play It Loud!
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Light
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP-001
Gameboy Advance SP-101
Gameboy Micro
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DSi XL
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS XL
Nintendo 2DS
Virtual Boy
Virtual Girl (custom Virtual Boy)

Home Consoles
NES x2
SHARP NES TV 19SV111
SNES
N64 x2
Wii
Wii U (Deluxe)

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I own a 3ds and a DS lite as my handhelds. Well the DS lite used to be mine but I gave it to my sister when I got a 3ds. It was still in goood condition until the top screen only showed white. Luckily iy was able to be fixed. Also I used to own a gameboy sp but I dont know where it is. And the only Nintendo console that requires for me to plug into the tv is the Nintendo Wii. I still own it, for now..

I've owned a 3DS and a GBA in terms of handheld consoles. In terms of home consoles, I've owned a Wii U and a Wii. That said, I've got to experience some of the other consoles like the Gamecube.

Back