Nintendo consoles you own?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I've owned a Wii, a WiiU and a GameCube when it comes to consoles, and a 3DS, a DS (Lite), a GBA:SP and a GameBoy Color when it comes to handhelds. Those were worth the money :)

I have a GBA, GBC, DS, DSL, DSI, 3ds XL, 2ds. That's all the handheld heres the home consoles N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii u.:D

I've owned a GBA and a ds lite, dsi, and now each being traded in for another i have the original 3ds. I also have a wii and would love to trade in for a wii u but considering i paid $400 for that wii back in the day and how much extra i've got to pay for the wii u, i've decided to keep it instead.

GBC, GBA SP, Gamecube, Wii, DSi, 3DS

Currently I own a Nintendo gamecube, a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo 3ds XL and a wii u deluxe set. When I was a younger I owned a Ness and a SNES. I barely play my nintendo gamecube nowadays but I loved playing such great games on it such as Mario sunchine and Twilight princes and the wind waker. I still love playing super smash bros brawl!

I've previously owned a N64, a GameCube, a GameBoy Advance SP and a Nintendo DS, whereas now I only own a 3DS XL. It's more than enough for me though.

I have a GBA, GBC, DS, DSL, DSI, 3ds XL, 2ds. That's all the handheld heres the home consoles N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii u.:D
Damn thats alot of console there! :greedy::eek: I only got a Wii, Wii U, and perviously owned DS Lite, And 4 DSis, And 3ds and my current ds is the 3dsxl (prehaps gamecube too since it can play its games on the wii) but my uncle has a whole collection and his favorite consle is the N64:sneaky:

(Me=:jawdrop::vamp::facepalm: Uncle=:p:playful::thumbsup: so whos boss now Patty? Grrrr...)

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Damn thats alot of console there! :greedy::eek: I only got a Wii, Wii U, and perviously owned DS Lite, And 4 DSis, And 3ds (prehaps gamecube too since it can play its games on the wii) but my uncle has a whole collection and his favorite consle is the N64:sneaky: :jawdrop:
I'm a nintendo fan and my parents got me every console at the time and even recent days.:p:D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I own a 3DS, 3DS XL, WII, WII U, GameCube, and that is all I can remember.

Damn thats alot of console there! :greedy::eek: I only got a Wii, Wii U, and perviously owned DS Lite, And 4 DSis, And 3ds and my current ds is the 3dsxl (prehaps gamecube too since it can play its games on the wii) but my uncle has a whole collection and his favorite consle is the N64:sneaky:

(Me=:jawdrop::vamp::facepalm: Uncle=:p:playful::thumbsup: so whos boss now Patty? Grrrr...)

And my very first console/handheld was the Gameboy Advance SP but it wasn't brought brand new for me, but a giveaway from my uncle

I'm a nintendo fan and my parents got me every console at the time and even recent days.:p:D
Luckyyy I have to beg and ask all the time for a new console/handheld

Luckyyy I have to beg and ask all the time for a new console/handheld
I get good grades and my dad likes to reward me if I did something worth something.:D

I get good grades and my dad likes to reward me if I did something worth something.:D
Lucky for me my dad is so kind to give me new games/consles like the other day he got me Smash Bros Wii U without the need of excellent grades :playful:

Lucky for me my dad is so kind to give me new games/consles like the other day he got me Smash Bros Wii U without the need of excellent grades :playful:
Lucky :D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
the nintendo consoles i own are 3ds wii gameboy sp silver

I have a Wii and 3DS. I also had a Gameboy Color and a Gameboy SP or something the other consoles are just Sony and Microsoft stuff which to be honest play more than Nintendo games but I still love Nintendo but I just don't play their games.

I owned a n64 a gameboy gamecube Wii wii u and 3ds

I own a Nintendo DS which my teacher gave me :D a Nintendo DS Lite which a neighbor gave my family along with a R4 card, a Nintendo Dsi , a Blue Nintendo 3ds and a Black Nintendo 3ds that I traded with my friend . Seems I own way too much DSs than I should :p

For me, it all started with my first gba SP. I then gave that to GameStop with some money, and they gave me a DS lite. I had that for a while, until it broke. I then bought a DSi. Then, (mostly because of Pokemon ORAS) I got a 3ds. I also have a Wii and, I bought another gba SP.

I currently own a WiiU, Nintendo Switch, Wii, old 3DS, new 3DS, DS Lite, gameboy, and gamecube. I used to also have an N64, but it got lost somewhere. Of all of these consoles, my personal favorite is the Switch, as it is the first console to truly unite the Handheld and Console markets.

Back