Nintendo got its highest US sales in October.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Well, I guess this means Pokemon is officially on the 3DS and it's not going back! haha That's pretty awesome to be honest, and I assume the graph is showing for new sales at a given point?

Yes! I wonder what the next game in the Pokémon series is going to be! I am so excited! I wonder if it is going to be a remake or an actual new game or just a sequel like pokemon black 2 and white 2!

Yes! I wonder what the next game in the Pokémon series is going to be! I am so excited! I wonder if it is going to be a remake or an actual new game or just a sequel like pokemon black 2 and white 2!
Well, I bet it'll be the Hoenn remakes. I mean, we're on the 3DS right now and they could be announcing it for late 2014 anytime soon for all we know...

Well, I bet it'll be the Hoenn remakes. I mean, we're on the 3DS right now and they could be announcing it for late 2014 anytime soon for all we know...

Pokemon Emerald 3D! That would be cool! I can not wait to see the next Pokemon. It will be so fun to see the Hoenn Region in 3D! If they ever make it in 3D...

Pokemon Emerald 3D! That would be cool! I can not wait to see the next Pokemon. It will be so fun to see the Hoenn Region in 3D! If they ever make it in 3D...
Yeah, hopefully they do it. But this is TrollFreak we're dealing with here...you can never be too sure what exactly they'll decide to do :p Another thing they could do is Hoenn sequels to keep with the time period

Yeah, hopefully they do it. But this is TrollFreak we're dealing with here...you can never be too sure what exactly they'll decide to do :p Another thing they could do is Hoenn sequels to keep with the time period

Yes true. But I hope if they do make it that they at least release ti for a lower price like $29.99 Or even better $19.99... We probably will not get that price though.

Yes true. But I hope if they do make it that they at least release ti for a lower price like $29.99 Or even better $19.99... We probably will not get that price though.
They'll never do that. $39.99 is the regular price of a legit 3DS game, and Pokemon is no exception. People like saying "lower the price!" but that'd actually be a stupid move on Nintendo's part

Back