Tomodachi Life Nintendo hates Sony and Microsoft.

• Thread starter Volcano
  • Start date
Volcano

Volcano

The Volcanic Gamer
Towns Folk
There is a secret easter egg inside Tomodachi Life, in Quirky Questions there is a " Who loves ____ ?" and If you write Sony or Microsoft there is a 100% chance that no one will say yes.

Reactions: MegaSuperab
But, why wouldn't they hate Sony and Microsoft? They ARE competitors, after all. You don't see Bill Gates appearing in Smash Brothers, or Kazuo Hirai (CEO of Sony Corporation) making a cameo appearance in a Mario game. And, Nintendo is pretty much losing this gen's console race..so..

Reactions: 532 and zekiebouy
Yeaaaa... I agree with @warbird1500... There is no reason for Nintendo not to hate Sony or Microsoft, funny little easter egg I must admit though ;)

Reactions: Warbird
I am pretty sure all of us knew that by now. They are competitors after all.

Reactions: Mikaya
It's funny that I found this today, I was playing Tomodachi Life today and played Quirky Questions (why that auto saved in my Kindle o_O) and my Mii named Hobo asked "Who likes Sony?"

Only one Mii said Yes it was my Jeff the Killer Mii, and the rest off the Islanders gave him/me nasty looks:rotfl:

I didn't know it was an Easter egg!:D

It's natural to hate competetors , and To my own opinion I think that that was kinda mean . Didn'y really expect that after all snyway, Maybe Nintendo put that there just to fool around and thought nobody would see it . But it is kinda funny though it shouldn't be:bookworm:

I like that easter egg. Makes me wanna get the game. Sounds pretty clever of nintendo. I wonder If there are any more signs of hatred :eek:

Reactions: ArtsyThePikachu~
Haha, that's actually very funny :rotfl:
Yep, Ninty hates their competitors, and they say it outright quite often. Like Reggie, like Tomodachi :p

Be afraid, though. The Mario movie is in Sony's hands :eek:

Nintendo hates every other company to ever exist xD Nintendo often take the lead when it comes to games and consoles though since new gen nintendo consoles are often released earlier than that of microsoft and sony.

rawrrie Tomodachi Life is worth the buy! yea it can get boring fast but it has its funny moments and everything is voice acted and you can put your miis in it so its worth it

I didn't like Sony and Microsoft, in my opinion Nintendo makes real games and the others just make "kaboom, yeah, I kill you, die *@#$%&^! haha" :hungry:

Reactions: Starf
@Rockback I agree with you. Nintendo makes the best First Party games. However all Nintendo is lacking is the Console. If they make more powerful consoles and better graphics in their systems they with get a lot of third party games. Also they should remove annoying limitations like no recharger in New 3DS!

Reactions: Rockback
@Rockback I agree with you. Nintendo makes the best First Party games. However all Nintendo is lacking is the Console. If they make more powerful consoles and better graphics in their systems they with get a lot of third party games. Also they should remove annoying limitations like no recharger in New 3DS!
That's debatable. I personally don't like most of their first party titles. I find it hard to enjoy most of them, more so when they create a party or sport game and just slap a plumber on it.
That isn't really why they don't have third party developers anymore though. A lot of them don't know how to create a game for the Wii U, so they'd rather make a game that requires less effort and makes just as much money if not more. Their consoles are on point as far as graphics go IMO, but that isn't what hate directed toward a game/console should be based on.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'annoying limitations,' since you clearly aren't talking about console limitations....

That's debatable. I personally don't like most of their first party titles. I find it hard to enjoy most of them, more so when they create a party or sport game and just slap a plumber on it.
That isn't really why they don't have third party developers anymore though. A lot of them don't know how to create a game for the Wii U, so they'd rather make a game that requires less effort and makes just as much money if not more. Their consoles are on point as far as graphics go IMO, but that isn't what hate directed toward a game/console should be based on.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'annoying limitations,' since you clearly aren't talking about console limitations....

Well, they did sucess with Just Dance on Wii and some people like sport games because it's not just Mario playing soccer or whatever, we have elements from Mario's series, look Mario Kart is an amazing game. I know it's hard to work on gamepad, but if they can't do that, just let the off Tv and still focous on the game only, simple! And the wii remote was different about everything else, but they bring a lot of games like Just Dance like I said before, so I think it's not too hard to work with WiiU, they don't have motivation because WiiU don't get the same sucess of the Wii. And about the Sony and Microsoft, I just said the most of popular games released are the same idea: a guy with a gun kill everthing that appears in his front with no reason why only. When I saw Destiny for PS4, I ask to myself: Why these guys need guns to visit another planet and why they kill aliens? What the aliens did for them? But I respect this public of course, they can be tired about Mario for their reasons too, and it's just opinions by different kind of gamers, not the whole truth and we just need to play what combine better with our profiles.

Nintendo hates Sony, Microsoft.

Sony hates Microsoft, loves Nintendo.

Microsoft hates themselves huh

Cool easter egg, makes me think of the Hey You Pikachu Sony easteregg.

...and Microsoft sucked Sega! :dead:

Nintendo hates every other company to ever exist xD Nintendo often take the lead when it comes to games and consoles though since new gen nintendo consoles are often released earlier than that of microsoft and sony.
Nintendo is kinda friends with SEGA.

Nintendo is kinda friends with SEGA.
Only now because they figuratively own half of Sega - Sega makes lots of popular games, especially Sonic ones, for them now, see. But back in the day, Nintendo and Sega's console rivalry (especially in the pre-Sony days i.e. Genesis vs. SNES) was the most intense one there has ever been, way more than Nintendo vs Sony now even. Ever seen the 'Genesis does what Nintendon't' ad? :p

Only now because they figuratively own half of Sega - Sega makes lots of popular games, especially Sonic ones, for them now, see. But back in the day, Nintendo and Sega's console rivalry (especially in the pre-Sony days i.e. Genesis vs. SNES) was the most intense one there has ever been, way more than Nintendo vs Sony now even. Ever seen the 'Genesis does what Nintendon't' ad? :p
I heard that phrase a lot. Also, I did say they're KIND OF friends, so yeah.

Nintendo self advertising and disproving other video game companies which I don't blame them for doing.

Back