Tomodachi Life Nintendo hates Sony and Microsoft.

• Thread starter Volcano
  • Start date
Nintendo has hated Sony since the making of the first PlayStation console when Nintendo turned down Sony's offer to collaberate and make a disk ran console, and nintendo wanted to stick with cartriges.

Despite my growing up with nintendo and their consoles, I think that they are being a little unfair. By now I suggest they go back to making hanafuda cards.

As for nintendo and microsoft? I never knew that they were rivals. I did know, however, that they were competing in the console war, but even if this is the case, that does not mean that they are rivals.

Still, this is a little over the top for nintendo to make that an easter egg in such an awesome game.

Nintendo and Microsoft haven't been open rivals - although they take a dig at each other often enough - because they've never been neck and neck. It's always been Nintendo vs Sega or Nintendo vs Sony.

That's hilarious xD

Oh lol how do people notice that I literally have no idea. But it makes sense because they are competors in gaming stuff so it makes sense. Like Apple and Samsung absoultely hate and desipe each other...

It's funny that I found this today, I was playing Tomodachi Life today and played Quirky Questions (why that auto saved in my Kindle o_O) and my Mii named Hobo asked "Who likes Sony?"

Only one Mii said Yes it was my Jeff the Killer Mii, and the rest off the Islanders gave him/me nasty looks:rotfl:

I didn't know it was an Easter egg!:D
TC said 100%. You proved this Easter egg wrong, or at least, inaccurate.

That's really cool

Well nintendo surely hates mirosoft and Sony or any other franchise that gets in nintendo business way and it natural that nintendo is rival of other companies in market and i feel that other companies also feels same for nintendo.

I like that easter egg. Makes me wanna get the game. Sounds pretty clever of nintendo. I wonder If there are any more signs of hatred :eek:
Similar thing in Hey You Pikachu! on N64.

Back