Nintendo is getting its own cereal (rumor)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I think it's unusual if the cereal box IS the amiibo. It sure looks unique, but I think there might be a possibility of some parents wanted to toss away the box for the sake of saving space, but kids still wanted to use it as the amiibo. So I'm wondering, is it okay to cut some portions of the box to the size of amiibo cards if it's possible?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm definitely gonna grab one of those boxes as fast as I can! And, I mean, come on! How could it be bad?

I actually like the idea of Marshy power-ups, Pretty neat! Looks like this one would be a big hit for the kids! As for the box having Amiibo Functionality, I assume there would be some sort of code (on the back) that can be scanned. That's quite interesting sticking that on a mere cereal box, I have to say. xd

It;s been confirmed by Nintendo to be real, and a few stores are carrying them already. The amiibo is built into the back of the box, and works just like any normal amiibo in Super Mario Odyssey. It will give you some coins if used out in the open, and will show you the location of a moon in used with uncle amiibo. nothing too special, except that uncle amiibo call it a "delicious amiibo".

Back