Nintendo of America Launches Weekly eShop Price Promotions

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
So why I'm posting this here?
Because Zelda will be the first one to be featured:

Wii U Virtual Console

The Legend of Zelda — $3.49 (normally $4.99)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link — $3.49 (normally $4.99)

3DS Virtual Console
The Legend of Zelda — $3.49 (normally $4.99)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link — $3.49 (normally $4.99)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX — $3.99 (normally $5.99)

It will be from 14th November to 21st November

@Erixsan by chance, do you know if we gain play coins by downloading these games, I think its a great deal for a good original game.

@Erixsan by chance, do you know if we gain play coins by downloading these games, I think its a great deal for a good original game.

You will win 10 coins for the post-play survey and if the game is recently launched another 10 coins.
Some of them can have 5 coins value.

You will win 10 coins for the post-play survey and if the game is recently launched another 10 coins.
Some of them can have 5 coins value.
Oh okay just wanted to know :) Thanks

None of these offers seemed particularly appealing to me, curiously enough. And I like Zelda.

None of these offers seemed particularly appealing to me, curiously enough. And I like Zelda.

Well, those are most club Nintendo prizes.
Oracle of seasons or time would be better.

Reactions: 18
Not surprising given that it was already cheap to being with and it isn't that much of a reduction...well, unless you were to buy all of them at once lol

Reactions: 18
Not surprising given that it was already cheap to being with and it isn't that much of a reduction...well, unless you were to buy all of them at once lol
Yeah, its a pretty cheap bargain but I wish some of the games could have been better on the list, the only that I might consider is one of the Zelda games.

I hope Nintendo of Europe also gets some GOOD sales. We only have sales on vague games that not many people know about D:

I hope Nintendo of Europe also gets some GOOD sales. We only have sales on vague games that not many people know about D:
Do you consider Europe more Sony friendly or Nintendo friendly ?

Haven't played a single zelda game before , hoping to be able to try one :)

Do you consider Europe more Sony friendly or Nintendo friendly ?
Hmmmm... I don't know about the rest of Europe, but in Holland I think Sony. Because (the most) shops here have Sony games on release, but for example Fire Emblem: Awakening not. I don't even now if I ever saw it in a shop. I buyed it in the eShop :)

Reactions: Reece
Hmmmm... I don't know about the rest of Europe, but in Holland I think Sony. Because (the most) shops here have Sony games on release, but for example Fire Emblem: Awakening not. I don't even now if I ever saw it in a shop. I buyed it in the eShop :)
To be fair, Nintendo of Europe probably has more work in terms of distribution than Nintendo of Japan and Nintendo of America. I mean, that's a lot more countries to sell to compared to the other regions, right?

To be fair, Nintendo of Europe probably has more work in terms of distribution than Nintendo of Japan and Nintendo of America. I mean, that's a lot more countries to sell to compared to the other regions, right?
Well yeah, but I mean a bigger continent means a bigger company, also if its a larger constituency to provide for that means Nintendo must try they best, to please them, I think Nintendo of Europe should get more than enough attention that they deserve.

Well yeah, but I mean a bigger continent means a bigger company, also if its a larger constituency to provide for that means Nintendo must try they best, to please them, I think Nintendo of Europe should get more than enough attention that they deserve.
Well, Europe is usually the last region that games go to, so from a money standpoint Nintendo probably cares less about this region :p

Well, Europe is usually the last region that games go to, so from a money standpoint Nintendo probably cares less about this region :p

Well, now Europe is getting all the game first ¬¬

wait are you actually serious about that??? I mean, which games is Europe now getting first? lol

Hmph, I didn't know that, I think all games should be released globally at the same time, so biased.

Hmph, I didn't know that, I think all games should be released globally at the same time, so biased.
You can't really release at the same time because of localization stuff. Especially for Europe where there are so many languages to cover with many of the games...

You can't really release at the same time because of localization stuff. Especially for Europe where there are so many languages to cover with many of the games...
I know but it would be great of they did.

Back