Nintendo of America Launches Weekly eShop Price Promotions

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
I know but it would be great of they did.
Yeah, there's a bunch of things we'd all love but would be unlikely to happen haha Although to be fair, they did manage to do it with Pokemon X/Y

Yeah, there's a bunch of things we'd all love but would be unlikely to happen haha Although to be fair, they did manage to do it with Pokemon X/Y
Yeah agreed and kinda off topic here, so lets just get back on track, I would say if I have any money remaining I will buy one of those Zelda games, if they are available by that time.

Yeah agreed and kinda off topic here, so lets just get back on track, I would say if I have any money remaining I will buy one of those Zelda games, if they are available by that time.
For sake of curiosity, have you ever played the zelda games that are being offered through the eshop price promotion?

For sake of curiosity, have you ever played the zelda games that are being offered through the eshop price promotion?
No, I haven't why ?

You can't really release at the same time because of localization stuff. Especially for Europe where there are so many languages to cover with many of the games...

Yes they can (Pokémon X - Y)
They just need to do the translation work before the release date.

Anyways, why they have to offer a sale on a game is it already on Club Nintendo?

Man, this sounds really great. Why doesn't Nintendo of Europe do something like this?! Stupid jerks.

Man, this sounds really great. Why doesn't Nintendo of Europe do something like this?! Stupid jerks.

We don't have 2x1 promotions ¬¬

Nintendo of Europe the more I hear of it, the more it sucks, I am sorry for all you Europe users.

Yes they can (Pokémon X - Y)
They just need to do the translation work before the release date.

Anyways, why they have to offer a sale on a game is it already on Club Nintendo?
Yeah, I realized the Pokemon X/Y thing earlier in the thread (check the top of the page lol). But keep in mind that's a rare case and it worked mainly because Pokemon is a popular game in general; not all games are Pokemon.

No, I haven't why ?
I was just curious, that's all

Reactions: Reece
Back