Nintendo Switch Lite

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date
I aint a kid, but I don't get access to the TV in the living room, and the TV I have in my room is a 32" CRT which the switch isn't compatable with.
oof. Atleast that anwsered my earlier question that I didn't include

When's the last time you hugged a TV?
HBO when Game of Thrones was on. Other than that, I don't watch TV lol.

Reactions: 28142
Hrm, no motion controls... So that means in Splatoon 2, I can't hurry and spin around to splat people. :redpanda: And no detachable Joycons, either. But that's

Have to admit, I reeeeeally want to get it. Oof, but that price tag, doe. :x I'm not sure if $200 is gonna fly. Maybe they should lower it to $150? That seems a bit more reasonable imo. Especially if there's gonna be games that you absolutely cannot play on this lite version, due to its limitations. But that's just my two cents. All in all, excited. :3
stop complaining about the price ffs
it's $329 here. americans are spoilt rotten :/

Leave me alone, it's still high. ;-;

Can we not included tax?

I mean, imo the price is a bit high considering how to play games with all the feature's, you'll need to buy joycons to go with it, and those are not cheap in the slightest. Not to mention also buying a case since the lite has no kickstand.

It all adds up slowly and it ends up then being about the same price as a regular switch.

Reactions: P2.0
It all adds up slowly and it ends up then being about the same price as a regular switch.
I think that was their intention haha.

Making a cheaper Switch to make it affordable for certain people who want to experience a specific set of games on the Nintendo Switch without shelling out full price for the console.

You also don't need a kickstand to play in handheld mode (which a majority of Switch Lite owners will be doing).

Reactions: 28142 and P2.0
I feel like its great as an affordable option, and it is a little more portable. There's also a D-PAD, now that the joycons arent detachable so thats pretty nifty i would say

Reactions: Starry Windy and P2.0
Back