Nintendo Universe

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
nu_banner_v2_by_darklitedragon-d6taokl.png

Master Hand is back! And it's up to the Nintendo all-stars to defeat him! Pick four Nintendo heroes for your team, pick their moves, and explore the new Subspace Emissary as you prepare them for their battle against Master Hand!

RULES-

1.) You can pick up to four Nintendo characters. They can be from any series, as long as they are owned by Nintendo.

2.) You must pick five moves and how much damage they deal for each character. Their moves can only come from the series that they are from. You can also add small status effects to moves.

3.) Moves can only deal up to 30% of damage. Any move that deals over 30% of damage will not be counted. A status effect that deals damage to opponents can only deal up to 5% of damage per turn. Anything over 5% of damage will not be counted.

4.) I will be the one sending out enemies to attack your team, so be on the lookout for random encounters.

5.) Every time your team beats four enemies, every character in your team will level up. Each time a character levels up, their attack power and defense power will increase by two, while their hit points will increase by five. Also, as a special treat, I will give one Play Coin every time a team levels up.

6.) Each character will start with fifty hit points, one attack power, and one defense power.

7.) No God-modding. Please don't make your character all powerful, or make them never get hit.

8.) No power playing. Do not use other people's characters without their given permission.

9.) Send me your characters along with their moves in the Nintendo Universe signup thread and they will be registered in Nintendo Universe if you have followed all the above rules!

CHARACTERS-

[COLOR=#ff0000]Onett[/COLOR] 's Characters:

Character Name -
Ness

Moves -
PK Thunder: Deals 10% of damage. May paralyze opponents. Opponents won't be able to move for two turns when paralyzed.
PK Fire: Deals 15% of damage. May burn opponents, dealing 5% of damage each turn when burned.
PK Flash: Deals 20% of damage. May confuse opponents, making them hit themselves each turn dealing 5% of damage.
PK Starstorm: Deals 30% of damage.
PSI Shield: Halves opponent's damage by two. Can only use this move once each battle.

[COLOR=#ff0000]EliteBeatDiva[/COLOR] 's Characters:

Character Name -
Jigglypuff

Moves -
Sing: Puts opponents to sleep for two turns.
Pound: Deals 20% of damage.
Rollout: Deals 5-25% of damage depending on amount of charge time.
Rest: Deals 30% of damage.
Puff Up: Crushes everyone and does 30% to each opponent. Can only use once each battle.

Character Name -
Whimsicott

Moves -
Leech Seed: Deals 10% damage.
Stun Spore: May paralyze opponents for two turns.
Taunt: Stops status moves from working.
Hurricane: Deals 30% of damage.
Growth: Crushes everyone and does 30% to each opponent. Can only use once each battle.

[COLOR=#ff0000]SNESLink[/COLOR] 's Characters:

Character Name -
Charizard

Moves -
Flamethrower: Deals 25% of damage.
Rock Slide: Deals 30% of damage.
Heat Wave: Deals 30% of damage.
Earthquake: Deals 30% of damage.

Character Name -
Link

Moves -
Overhead Sword Swipe: Deals 20% of damage.
Downward Sword Stab: Deals 10% of damage.
Upward Sword Stab: Deals 15% of damage.
Boomerang: Deals 10% of damage.
Spinning Sword Attack: Deals 30% of damage.

[COLOR=#ff0000]ChiefKeef[/COLOR] 's Characters:

Character Name -
Boo

Moves -
Silent Killer: Effectively Deals 30% of damage to opponents.
Invisibility Attack: Boo turns invisible and attacks an opponent dealing 10% of damage.
Ghouls Fire: Shoots out three Boos that deal 10% of damage each.
Scary Face: Halves opponent's defense power by two.
BOO!: Deals 20% of damage and halves opponent's attack power by two.

[COLOR=#ff0000]reece1100[/COLOR] 's Characters:
Character Name -
Zelda

Moves -
Farore's Wind: This is a recovery move that teleports Zelda,It also does 6% damage to anyone very close to her.
Din's Fireball: This shoots out a fireball that only does damage when it explodes and deals 30% of damage.
Nayru's Love: Multi-hit attack, 2-3 per hit and deals 10% of damage each hit.

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]naagza[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR] 's Characters:

Character Name -
Pokemon Trainer naagza

Moves -

Mewtwo (Psychic God)
-Disable-immobilizes opponent for one turn
-Psychic (lowers defense by one stage occasionally)-25%
-Close Combat - 15%
-Ice Beam (freezes opponent for two or three turns)-20%
-Mewtwonite X (when activated, transforms into Mega Mewtwo X and all moves go to 30% damage and lower opponent's defense by one stage)

Charizard (Blaze)
-Fire Blast(causes burn damage that takes 5% each turn)-20%
-Fly (can dodge attack for one turn, but strikes on the second)-15%
-Outrage (must be used 2 or 3 times in a row at least, has to switch out afterwards so that confusion doesn't have to be taken into account here; exception to switch out rule is if in Mega form)-20%
-Fire Spin(causes burn damage of 2% each turn)-foe is trapped and is unable to move.
-Charizardite X (when activated, transforms into Mega Charizard X and all moves go to 30% damage and lower opponent's attack by one stage)

Lucario (Blue Ninja)
-Aura Sphere- unavoidable 20%
-Dragon Pulse (draconic enemies of any kind take double damage)-13%
-Bullet Punch-20% (and is able to go through multiple enemies with the 20% each)
-Double Team- avoids damage and returns the damage it was about to take if successful.
-Lucarionite (when activated, transforms into Mega Lucario, and all moves, with exception of Double Team, increase 5% percentage in power each time used while in mega form. Also, every two turns it has the opportunity to attack twice.)

Reserved post.

This is another reserved post.

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Ness: I wonder why it's so dark out when it's only three in the afternoon. Could it be the return of Giygas...?

Whimzzzz...

Puff! Puff puff!

The hat wearing Jigglypuff cried. She was annoyed that her friend Whimsicott had fallen asleep on singing yet again. She pop the cap off her mic, which conveniently happened to be a marker as well, and moved in to scribble all over her friend's face, when suddenly, the sky became oddly dark and rather ominous looking.

Jig?! J-jiggly...

Lv.1 Jigglypuff Lv.1 Whimsicott
▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
50/50 50/50

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Ness: Well, I guess I should go investigate...

As Ness was walking, he saw something out in the distance. He ran towards the objects in the distance until he could finally see what they were. It was two R.O.B.s.

Ness: ...? No, not these guys again!

Ness rushed up to the two R.O.B.s, which were taking out a Subspace Bomb, and used PK Fire on one of them, the R.O.B deflected the attack and Ness took 15% of damage.

HP - 35/50

Ness: Ouchie! This isn't good. I need to get out of here before the bomb goes off!

Ness then quickly used PSI Teleport and escaped safely...

Pokemon Trainer naagza arrives on the scene on his magical Charizard, Blaze, and casually observes the scene below and wonders what's happening.

can i join
(Out of character) There's a separate sign-up thread for that

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness arrives at a grass field.

Ness: Huh...? Where am I? Well, that doesn't matter, at least I'm safe here. I guess I should just walk around a bit and figure out where I am.

Ness walks around the grass field, confused at where he is, but then he sees two Pokémon lying on the ground, a Jigglypuff and a Whimsicott.

Ness: What are these creatures? Could they be Pokémon?

Ness grabs a nearby stick, and out of curiosity, pokes the Jigglypuff that's sitting on the ground with it.

naagza yells from above "HEY DON'T MAKE ME GO PETA ON YOU! They have feelings too! Don't harass them with that stick :(" and tells Blaze, his Charizard, to swoop down towards the scene. Clearly this Pokemon trainer cares for Pokemon, wild or trainer-owned.

Last edited:
Puff!? o.o Puff! O.O

Jigglypuff, who clearly freaked out by all these strangers coming out of nowhere, grabbed her puffy cotton friend and tried to run away as fast as she could. As you can imagine, it wasn't very fast as at all, especially with the added weight of Whimsicott, who was abruptly woken up by all of this.

Whim whim whimsi! OnO

▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
50/50 50/50

"Aww a Whimsicott and a Jigglypuff" says naagza. "Here have some pokeblocks! You don't usually find these outside Hoenn!" naagza throws some pokeblocks and they happen to land in front of Jigglypuff as she runs.

Last edited:
LEVEL 1
HP - 50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Zelda uses Farore's Wind in the grass field to go towards all the commotion that is has been abruptly commenced, Zelda then sees the rather uncomfortable JigglyPuff and Whimisicott, JigglyPuff looked like she saw a ghost so Zelda then approached JigglyPuff and interrogated her by saying:

Zelda: What's the matter JigglyPuff are you hurt, what is happening, why were you pulling Whimiscott ?

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness stands in front of Pokémon Trainer naagza.

Ness: I had no intention in hurting that Jigglypuff. It was just lying on the ground, so I thought it was dead or something, but now I know that it isn't.

Ness steps beside the Jigglypuff that is staring at Zelda, and lays his backpack on the ground. Ness searches through his backpack and takes out a hamburger. Ness takes a piece of the hamburger and holds it in his hand.

Ness: Would you like a piece of my hamburger, Jigglypuff?

naagza apologizes to Ness "Sorry, it looked like you were harassing them from up high in the clouds. I'm naagza by the way! And this is Blaze *puts an arm around Charizard's wings*, my Charizard! And you are..?"

Last edited:
Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness looks at Pokemon Trainer naagza.

Ness: My name is Ness, nice to meet you, naagza and Blaze. It's dark our for some reason, and on top of that, I saw two R.O.B.s planting a Subspace Bomb back at Onett. Do you know what's going on?

Ness looks at Pokemon Trainer naagza.

Ness: My name is Ness, nice to meet you, naagza and Blaze. It's dark our for some reason, and on top of that, I saw two R.O.B.s planting a Subspace Bomb back at Onett. Do you know what's going on?
naagza is confused with the stuff Ness says. "I haven't seen anything strange actually. I've been up in the clouds flying on Blaze."

Last edited:
Jigglypuff had stop running and let go of Whimsicott. The two Pokemon began eating all the food that was offered to them. Jigglypuff then tried to explain to Zelda everything that had happened so far.

Jigglypuff jiggly jiggly. Jigglypuff?! O.O Jigg! Puff puff jig. ;n; Puff puff puff Jigglypuff... ;n;
(No I'm not hurt, just freaked out. I mean have you seen the sky?! It's so black! Then this little boy poked and scared me. I was trying to get Whimsicott and myself to safety, but then this guy's Charizard just landed in font of us and that freaked me out even more...)

Whimsicott, whim whimsicott? Whim... -n-
(Jigglypuff, you do realize they can't understand a word your saying right? Geez...)

▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
50/50 50/50

"Blaze, return!" said naagza, understanding he'd need an interpreter. His Charizard returned to its pokeball, and naagza threw out another one. "Go, Psychic God!" Suddenly, a Mewtwo came out. "Psychic God, I need you to use your telepathy to interpret what these two pokemon are saying for me." Mewtwo silently nods, agreeing to do so.

Last edited:
Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Ness stands there totally confused at what the Jigglypuff is trying to say.

Ness: I wish I had the ability to communicate with creatures... naagza, what did your Mewtwo say they were saying?

Back