Nintendo Universe

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Mewtwo responds to Ness through his telepathy: "Ness, here's what Jigglypuff said: "No I'm not hurt, just freaked out. I mean have you seen the sky?! It's so black! Then this little boy poked and scared me. I was trying to get Whimsicott and myself to safety, but then this guy's Charizard just landed in font of us and that freaked me out even more..." The Whimsicott on the other hand noted how we probably wouldn't be able to understand what we're saying."

"Well there we have it! It does makes sense that Whimsicott assumed that we wouldn't be able to understand Jigglypuff. Whimsicott probably didn't realize I'd have someone who could help me. Thanks Psychic God!"

Zelda - LEVEL 1
HP - 50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Zelda understood everything that JigglyPuff said (Thanks to Physic God), she then introduced herself to everyone with a worried look on her face,then abruptly she stated-
"We must do something about this epidemic event ?, What do you guys suggest we do to help this situation, do you think we must investigate more?"

"What do you think Psychic God?"

"The one thing you humans should realize is that we lack a basic understanding of what's going on. Yes, you should investigate, but not "more" as none of you haven't even actually investigated yet. You should START investigating. Ness, I overheard from the depths of my pokeball you saying something about two R.O.B.s? I command you to explain all you know and have deduced about it at once!"

"Now, Psychic God...don't be like that....These guys aren't necessarily our enemies; treat them with a bit more respect. You should ask Ness nicely..."

"I don't care. They're yet to earn my respect. But fine...will you enlighten us on what you know, Ness?"

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness: Sure thing, Psychic God. I was basically walking around town when I suddenly saw something in the distance. As I got closer to those objects it was two R.O.B.s planting a Subspace Bomb. I tried to attack one of them but it deflected my attack and I got hurt. I couldn't really do anything else, so I quickly teleported here, where it's safe. That's all I know...

(out of character: how does one add the bubble in our posts like you and reece1100 did? Edit: Thanks for the response on the ShoutBox Onett)
Pokemon Trainer naagza
Charizard (Blaze) - LEVEL 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Mewtwo (Psychic God)-LEVEL 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

(other pokemon, if available, are not revealed in role play yet)

"So basically you don't know too much about the situation. Hm....I'd say it's safe to assume that Onett is lost to the Subspace Bomb those two R.O.B.s planted. How far would you say Onett is from here?"

Last edited:
Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness: I'm not sure, I don't even know where I am right now. Naagza, do you know where we are right now?

Pokemon Trainer naagza
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Out of character: If possible, I'd like to change the Mewtwo set to replace Close Combat with Power-Up Punch, which has 15% damage initially but increases by 5% damage each time it's used

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. Maybe Blaze knows though! Come back out Blaze!" naagza throws out a pokeball. "Charizard, based on where we were flying, where do you think we are"

"Char....zard. Char Char ZARD. Zar zar zar char zar char zard. CHAR.....zard. cha zar zar zar charizard. Charizard? Charizard."

"It's seems this pathetic lizard yet again proves idiotic." Charizard looks sad after Mewtwo says this.

"SHUT UP PSYCHIC GOD. What did he actually say?"

"When will you learn that that idiot is all brawn and no brains...? *sigh* He was first pondering where all you flew, noting that you had recently left Kanto and were flying across the ocean for quite some time before arriving in this place. But does he really have an idea where exactly we are? Nope."

naagza leans over to Ness and whispers "Yeah, sorry about that. Mewtwo is a relatively new addition to the team, and saying that he's still getting used to it would be an understatement...."

naagza then steps back and says out loud "Okay, so we're definitely some ways away. But I'd bet that Onett is a bit far from where we are right now."

Last edited:
Zelda - LEVEL 1
HP - 50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1[
Zelda stands by quietly but listens attentively to what they have to say, she then blurted out

"Maybe Jigglypuff and Whimiscot knows where we are, I have traveled far but quickly from another land using my Farore's Wind technique so I have no clue where we are but nevertheless we can't stay here, wondering, what's gonna happen, what do you all suppose we do next?"

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness: Hey, I got an idea. How about all of us take a ride on that big Charizard of yours, naagza? Since we all will be so high up, maybe there will be something in the distance, like a town or something.

Pokemon Trainer naagza
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Lucario (Blue Ninja)-LEVEL 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

"Hey! Now that's an idea! Although I think Charizard is a bit tired at the moment and likely wouldn't be able to fit all of us.... I've got another pokemon that could help, but he probably needs a bit of rest from flying. In the meantime though, I could send out another pokemon who's energetic and likely is ready to help! Come on out Blue Ninja!" A Lucario appears.
"Blue Ninja, I want you to scout around the area and see if you can figure out anything about where we are. Try to remain stealthy so no one knows you're around though if there are others besides us...."

"Understood," said the Lucario through telepathy. (OOC: Onett, I give you permission to have Lucario come back whenever we're about to get attacked, but assume he'll be stealthy enough to avoid getting attacked until he gets back from his "stealth mission")

"Meanwhile, why don't we discuss our plans for if we were to have to fight a group of enemies or anything like that? Best be prepared for the worst, right?"

Last edited:
Zelda - LEVEL 1
HP - 50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Zelda had a stern look on her face, she then blurted with a cautious smile:

"I have a proposition Pokemon Trainer, I suppose your Blue Ninja friend is well behaved, can I do you all a favor and travel with him towards the enemy hide-out using my Farore's Wind technique, since its a teleportation spell, I will be able to keep up with your Blue Ninja's friend speed, don't worry I am quite stealthy and if trouble arises I shall be back here in a jiffy, with your friend of course."

Pokemon Trainer naagza
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

"Wait, we know where the enemy hide-out is? I thought we didn't have a clue where the heck we are, which is why I sent Blue Ninja to check the area. In any case, Blue Ninja is a bit reserved and to put it mildly doesn't particularly care for working with those he's not familiar with. He's already left, so I'm not sure where exactly he is right now. I think we should trust in his abilities and give him some time. He'll be back soon enough anyway."

"I concur. Furthermore, for scouting Blue Ninja perceives the aura surrounding him to judge if there are enemies nearby. Unfamiliar others being near him as he scouts may create a false alarm for him and cause him to retreat early (and/or possibly attack them....). If Lucario observes anything remotely suspicious , he'll be able to contact me via telepathy and I can relay the message to you (OOC: if our Lucario happens to be able to see anything weird, Onett can message me so that I put it into Psychic God's words of what Blue Ninja's words were). In other words, I'm a middle-man in this. On a side note, what is this 'Farore's Wind' technique you speak of? It piques my interest....is it something that can only teleport yourself, or would it be possible to transport a large group of people at once?"

Last edited:
Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness: Good idea, I guess we should discuss our plans. Zelda, go with Blue Ninja and seek for enemies, if there are any, anyways. Naagza, you're right, we should get prepared in case there is an enemy that might ambush us any second now. I need to heal myself, as I'm a little low on health right now. Do you have anything that can help me heal?

Pokemon Trainer naagza

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

"Alright. Psychic God, I guess we'll trust in Blue Ninja to not attack Zelda. Tell him that a friend is going to follow. As for stuff to help you heal.......I'm not sure, I'll have to check my backpack. What kind of stuff are we talking here?"

Last edited:
Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

Ness: Something like medicine or maybe even food is fine.

Pokemon Trainer naagza

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
"I've got some Sitrus Berries if that helps."

Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Ness: If it's edible, then it helps.

Pokemon Trainer naagza

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

"Well, I suppose it's worth a shot! I hear they're high in Vitamin C if that helps" (OOC: see what I did there :p) Pokemon Trainer naagza hands over some Sitrus Berries to Ness

Reactions: Onett
Ness - LEVEL 1
HP - 35/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
Ness eats the Sitrus Berries that naagza gave him.
HP - 50/50

Ness: They were a little sour, but I feel much better now!

Ness hears something behind him.

Ness: Did you hear that...? It sounded like a rustling bush or something.

Pokemon Trainer naagza

HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1
HP-50/50
Attack Power - 1
Defense Power - 1

"Yeah, I think it was....Psychic God, I want you to check on where Blue Ninja is now! If the rustling isn't coming from him, I want you to tell him to come immediately. I think he's done enough searching for now and he may be able to report on some findings"

Psychic God uses telepathy to convey the message to Blue Ninja.
"Well, it would appear that the rustling isn't coming from him, but Blue Ninja should be able to come back momentarily in a minute or so."

Back