Nintendo's 9th generation?

• Thread starter animalcrossindaddict
  • Start date
animalcrossindaddict

animalcrossindaddict

Harem king
Towns Folk
So i am guessing the 3ds will have a succesor cuz it has been out for 2 years and sold over 30+million and the succesor will probably be in HD, 2 analog sticks, no 3d gimmick and still having 2 screens as for the name i dont know cuz Nintendo is unpredictable lol who would have guess that the DS turned into 3DS lol as for the home console probably will remove the motion control thing and have real controllers the graphics will probably be in the Ps4Xbox one range and both will somehow be released in maybe 2017? but by then i am sure smartphones will be dominating the handheld market so what are your thoughts on it

There will be a next generation? Yes.
But I think this one, Nintendo will be 10 years and Sony and Microsoft 15 years.

its just a prediction

I really do believe in some of your predictions, especially the one where the 3ds successor will have two analogue sticks with the PS Vita like graphics, also the console one where they will upgrade the graphics of the later successor, but since Nintendo is quite unpredictable, anything can happened. Who knows, the door wedge 2ds design may become the 3ds later life (just throwing out a bad guess)

I am quite happy with Nintendo's work so far, so they can only do better (hopefully)

anything can happened. Who knows, the door wedge 2ds design may become the 3ds later life (just throwing out a bad guess)

That will be terrible if the DS family had no hinge

Reactions: Reece
That will be terrible if the DS family had no hinge

I know right, the hinge in the DS is an awesome idea

I predicted the 3DS as soon as the DS was launched. My friend said "No **** Sherlock" later on.

I'm personally not ready to predict the next Wii or DS.

I predicted the 3DS as soon as the DS was launched. My friend said "No **** Sherlock" later on.

I'm personally not ready to predict the next Wii or DS.

You did :eek: !! I would have never in a billion years predicted the 3ds.
I actually predicted the PS Vita specs :D, but it was pretty obvious. Is this weird , I predict when people are gonna die by having a dream about a wedding.

I actually predicted the PS Vita specs :D, but it was pretty obvious. Is this weird , I predict when people are gonna die by having a dream about a wedding.
Um.... that's kinda weird... Anyways, I like nintendo because it's making NEW gimmicks that make gameplay fun, if they make everything like PSV it would kinda suck because nintendo is new in HD games :{

Um.... that's kinda weird... Anyways, I like nintendo because it's making NEW gimmicks that make gameplay fun, if they make everything like PSV it would kinda suck because nintendo is new in HD games :{
Dang it, I should have deleted that post makes me sound like a weirdo, read this thread to understand. I agree I like how sometimes Nintendo bring originality to the table.

Whatever Nintendo brings next gen, I hope that it isn't too much. I mean this in the sense that if they make it so technologically advanced it'll mean a higher price, and with the 3DS having had bad sales initially because of the price point when it was launched.....yeah

Umm... That is really creepy, I kind of wish I did not read that... Now I feel like I'm being haunted by you :O, Also I haven't predicted anything... :cry::cry::cry:

I do believe Nintendo's next handheld will be in HD, but it won't have two analogue sticks. Not enough games use them.

I think the Wii U is their last home console.

I do believe Nintendo's next handheld will be in HD, but it won't have two analogue sticks. Not enough games use them.

I think the Wii U is their last home console.
I wouldn't count on the Wii U being their last home console. They're bound to surprise us somehow. I mean, I don't think the Gamecube sold that well but the Wii U did

I wouldn't count on the Wii U being their last home console. They're bound to surprise us somehow. I mean, I don't think the Gamecube sold that well but the Wii U did

The GameCube sold quite a bit more at the same time of it's life as Wii U has. The only reason the Wii did so well is because everyone just wanted to play with motion controls, and that was just a fad.

The GameCube sold quite a bit more at the same time of it's life as Wii U has. The only reason the Wii did so well is because everyone just wanted to play with motion controls, and that was just a fad.
All the same though, the Wii U is far from being a Virtual Boy. One could have said that Nintendo is going to be out of the handheld market based on those results, yet that didn't happen

All the same though, the Wii U is far from being a Virtual Boy. One could have said that Nintendo is going to be out of the handheld market based on those results, yet that didn't happen

The Virtual Boy wasn't exactly a portable device.

The Virtual Boy wasn't exactly a portable device.
Well, I wouldn't really call it a console either. Point I'm trying to make is that Nintendo has had its failures but it hasn't stopped the company in the long-run

God this might be hard to predict. Thinking of a 4DS just doesnt make sense to me anymore. I really do wonder what their next gen home console will be though. Something with Originality in it's name maybe.

Well if there's a next generation in the future... I actually think I would prefer the older generations , as they are easier to use and play , games too.

Back