No Plans for Monster Hunter 4 on the Wii U.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
That doesn't mean that MH4U would sell well enough to make it worth putting it on there. The main draw of the Wii U version of MH3U was online play. Now that the 3DS has it, there isn't much of a reason to get the Wii U version if you have a 3DS, which many Wii U owners do.
Still, many, many people in the West want a Wii U version. Despite that, I don't know if the devs will eventually release MH4U for Wii U in quite a few years time.

Still, many, many people in the West want a Wii U version. Despite that, I don't know if the devs will eventually release MH4U for Wii U in quite a few years time.
If they wait a few years, they won't release it at all, they'll be developing a new generation xD

I think it is fair enough for the 3ds to have such an exclusive game, specially because mh3u didn't have the same features as that on the wii u version, I am talking about online multiplayer. This time around, mh4u is going to be a terrific game for the handheld. Oh, I am not saying that mh3u was not a good game, actually I love it but I still would love the online feature that the game doesn't have.

I feel it would bd better on the Wii U. I've noticed that since it is a console, the wifi is a bit faster. I also like the idea of sitting there playing the game for hours holding a comfortable controller, not a DS. I will get the game once I get a New 3DS due to the c-stick, extra shoulders, better ram, and because my 3DS's r button is not working very well anymore...

@Tarro57 I have a question for you, have you tried Monster hunter 3 Ultimate on the nintendo 3ds with the addition of the circle pad pro controller? That is to say, the accessorie that provides the 3ds with an extra circle pad and more buttons, because if you haven't done so, I would strongly recommend it to you and then you tell me. There is no difference at all. Talking about the wifi I think that is arguable because it depends on the speed connection you have, having a good one will not stop you from playing long hours online with other people. This is just my point of view.

Back