NX ALREADY????

• Thread starter SmashMan98
  • Start date
SmashMan98

SmashMan98

Playah
Towns Folk
You may be wondering why the NX will be here soon. And I think they just want more hype. Just think... 4K Smash Bros... INSTANT BUY!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA- oh sorry I got carried away.

I don't think their objective is to generate hype.
You can't hype for something that has no info at all.
It's like hyping for Half Life 5

You may be wondering why the NX will be here soon. And I think they just want more hype. Just think... 4K Smash Bros... INSTANT BUY!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA- oh sorry I got carried away.
4K sounds good but stupid, since only a batch of people in thee world actually have TVs that support 4K. Instead of going 4K, they should go Quad-HD (2160p) instead. Even more polished than Full HD, and less resource-consuming than 4K.

Plus, there are more qHD screens available nowadays. But, yep, we have no info, and this might be just an hypothesis.

Reactions: 532
No details yet, so no hype. They announced it just so fans would know they're not going smartphone. There's nothing to suggest that it'll be 4K, and if it is, then feh - 4K is incredibly expensive (AU$4999 was the introductory price if I recall correctly) and the product simply isn't worth the price. It'd be the same as the 3DS's launch. Nintendo can't get people to buy consoles because of the technology in masses because either gamers are used to super graphics by now or they don't care. Both types have the right idea - it's the games that matter.

Remember when the 3DS wasn't doing well in 2011? It was because Nintendo only marketed the 3D effect. Every game had '3D' appended to its title. Not many cared. Most Nintendo gamers I've spoken to don't even use the 3D effect often. It was only after the price drop and quality titles started appearing on the console that it started selling like hotcakes, and look now - almost no 3DS game has '3D' appended to the title (MM3D is the only recent game I know except some eShop pet sims that has '3D' in the title). Not even Smash Bros., for which it'd have made more sense, whose official title is 'Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS' even though it's called 'Smash 3D' colloquially. I really hope Nintendo learns from that and handles the NX's marketing properly. People will be more likely to buy it if it says, 'we've got this game that game' than if it says '4K HD 75 trillion dollar bargain.'

Lol :rotfl:

Reactions: 532
There is no information on the Nintendo NX yet until for a later date >.< So you never know if all that hype may be true or not . So the only thing is to wait until more information is announced of this console . So I think that your imagination must've gone really hyped :rotfl:

I'm hyped for the non existent Drsgon Quest that will get on the NX and will never be translated to the U.S.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

*crawls out of GabeN's Summer Sales Rehabilitation corner* Hey, at least Half Life 5 has a better chance of coming out than Half Life 3, Valve doesn't like the number 3, e^e

*crawls out of GabeN's Summer Sales Rehabilitation corner* Hey, at least Half Life 5 has a better chance of coming out than Half Life 3, Valve doesn't like the number 3, e^e
The simplest way to solve that problem would be just naming it Whole Life 1.5 instead of Half Life 3. Get it? Get it? ...I shouldn't make posts a soon as I wake up.

The simplest way to solve that problem would be just naming it Whole Life 1.5 instead of Half Life 3. Get it? Get it? ...I shouldn't make posts a soon as I wake up.
omg, omg omg omg IDEA

Reactions: PersonSP
There is no hype about the NX. there is no need to be hyped about anything in life that you still don't know about. till the NX is released, maybe 4K will be more popular so maybe they WILL make it 4K. Who knows?

woah there buddy you might want to slow down with your hype train. maybe NX is just going to be a higher resolution Wii U but like not a 4k level. honestly I don't think it would be much to hype about right now because we haven't heard much from Nintendo about the new product, so hold your horses, and wait a few months before hyping something that might not happen.

or half-life 666.

wait...

It's 2016; still relatively no info. :p E3 2016 is probably when all the official info will come our way, if not sooner.

It's 2016; still relatively no info. :p E3 2016 is probably when all the official info will come our way, if not sooner.
But that's going to take so long!!

But that's going to take so long!!

Yep, but we must wait just a liiiittle longer. We're in the home stretch! :p

Yep, but we must wait just a liiiittle longer. We're in the home stretch! :p
The curiosity might just kill me before the NX is actually revealed. :eek:

The curiosity might just kill me before the NX is actually revealed. :eek:
The thing that might kill me is the rumors, but I'll make sure to remain skeptical and unfazed by 'em.

Curiosity is only natural. Keep breathing, and you'll be fine! ;)

The thing that might kill me is the rumors, but I'll make sure to remain skeptical and unfazed by 'em.

Curiosity is only natural. Keep breathing, and you'll be fine! ;)
But what if I'm secretly a cat? You know how that ends...

Reactions: 423
But what if I'm secretly a cat? You know how that ends...
Then there's no hope; you won't live to see the NX in all of its glory. xD

Back