NX ALREADY????

• Thread starter SmashMan98
  • Start date
Then there's no hope; you won't live to see the NX in all of its glory. xD
:dead: Goodbye, cruel world!

:dead: Goodbye, cruel world!
Another one bites the dust

Yeah, the more you think about the NX, the less patient you become, hehe. :giggle:

http://www.destructoid.com/does-the-nintendo-nx-need-to-support-vr-to-succeed--334757.phtml
"The thing is, Nintendo is the only major gaming platform manufacturer not talking at all about VR. Considering Nintendo pioneered and popularized motion control as a viable part of gaming, as well as being the first company to jump on board with second screen gaming and glasses-free 3D, Nintendo not touching VR leaves me weirdly surprised."

That's actually quite a good point. Why hasn't Nintendo said *anything at all* about VR, while the whole market is buzzing about it? Perhaps they want that to be the big surprise of the NX? It would be the right timing.

Also, I revived again (turns out I'm not a cat) but I still can't wait till we know more. :D

I'm waiting for it to come out, and I've been hearing rumors of sm4sh nx and Zelda nx.
I also heard that there may be backwards compatibility with the Wii u 3ds and GameCube vc.
I just wish Nintendo didn't announce it so early! There killing me and alot of other people of hype/curiosity!

There's nothing yet to be excited about, but once E3 hits everyones gonna throw a party because I feel if Nintnedo recognizes what went wrong with the Wii U, then they'll be able to make a console that fixes those areas and refines what Nintendo gaming should be like, something for everyone to enjoy!

It's good we don't know a lot about the NX. The less we know, more hype. It may not even be a console. Only Nintendo knows. We'll just wait until then.

Back