NX Colors

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date

Content at Heart
Towns Folk
This is the best thread topic a person can come up with when they're tired

Despite the fact that we still haven't a clue what the device looks like, what color(s) would you want it to be? I'd want the NX to be mainly black with a few streaks of grey here and there, depending on its design.

Black with a touch of white would be nice. Or perhaps red/blue with white/black. I don't think the NX will be bursting with colours, personally, but we can dream, right? xD

Reactions: BonnetteForever
I don't think the NX will be bursting with colours, personally, but we can dream, right? xD
True. It would probably only have single solid colors. If be the case, I might manually add a few colors onto the console, just to be indifferent and non-lame. :p

Reactions: Mikaya
A choice between cosmo black and aqua blue.
But both should be two toned.

Rainbows!!... with extra Orange and a touch of yellow. :D

Chances are it'll probably come in black or white, much like the wii u and the wii did (excluding the red NSMBW one >.<). But if I had to choose, I would prefer to make it blue or red or maybe a combo of both, with matching controller color schemes xD

Chances are it'll probably come in black or white, much like the wii u and the wii did (excluding the red NSMBW one >.<). But if I had to choose, I would prefer to make it blue or red or maybe a combo of both, with matching controller color schemes xD
That's true. And my hope with that is Nintendo shouldn't color-code the NX consoles based on memory (and a few other perks), like they did with the Wii U. It was a good idea in theory, but it didn't work too well imo. xD

I wouldn't mind those colors if it revolved around this controller, lol. :p
51e9f9ed-s.jpg

I am hoping that there will be a wide variety of colors and maybe even combinations of some of them. That would be really awesome. It might be obvious that there might be game series themed designs and colors :p T be honest though, I generally don't mind the colors of any console :p

black w/ red or blue w/ black, it's really nintendo's choice but it doesn't matter we can dream maybe it'll become reality

I would like it to be mostly black, with some red in it as well kinda like the coloring of this that someone had the idea it would look like
maxresdefault.jpg

I would love for it to come in an aqua blue color, but it'll probably only come in black or white ;-;

It would be pretty cool if they were to do Japanese Famicom styled colours for some models. Maybe also a throwback to the Gamecube with some nice purple. I always thought the red Wii looked cool, maybe they'll do some red models?

It be nice if they could have multiple colors. Probably just gonna be black and white. What if they let you customize it like how you could with your N3DS

I think it should be mainly black with neon red words on the top with NX and the disc drive will have blue neon colors around it and the power button when turned on should be a neon red color, The remote/gamepad should be neon red around the screen (if there is one) and black with neon blue colors for the buttons and it could have a black joystick and a black d-pad.

I would like it to be mostly black, with some red in it as well kinda like the coloring of this that someone had the idea it would look like
maxresdefault.jpg
Just that design alone would make me wanna buy it on spot XD
I hope that you can customize it with different skins and stuff, I don't like having one stagnant color on my console 24/7

Just that design alone would make me wanna buy it on spot XD
I hope that you can customize it with different skins and stuff, I don't like having one stagnant color on my console 24/7
Indeed. I would love some decals to attach to it

I don't care, personally.

A normal black one (has to be Matte Black though, none of this glossy stuff, Nintendo!) and a normal white one would be great at launch. You know what else would be cool? Special edition ones with Nintendo characters drawn on :p

I would like that the NX would be on a aluminium silver color, also aluminium doesn't have fingerprints.

Can we get stainless steel? Who doesn't love stainless steel consoles. I love them. Or something like dis:
image.jpeg

Back