NX Colors

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
The way they did the new Nintendo 3ds cover plates was cool so maybe they'll do something similar. I wouldn't mind being able to change them to fit my style!

The way they did the new Nintendo 3ds cover plates was cool so maybe they'll do something similar. I wouldn't mind being able to change them to fit my style!
^I agree completely.
Remember Wii Skins?
wii-skins2.jpg

We should be able to do something like this to the console, it would be so much cooler ^-^

Reactions: swift789 and 423
^I agree completely.
Remember Wii Skins?
wii-skins2.jpg

We should be able to do something like this to the console, it would be so much cooler ^-^
Nostalgia... :drool:

Making skins or cover plates would save nintendo a ton of money as well. For instance: instead of spending more, making special/limited edition NXs with the designs and colors embeded onto the console, you can just pack the console with the design skin/cover. It's a good idea in theory, but some consumers might not like it that way. xP

Reactions: 3905 and swift789
I agree, with the New 3DS changeable skins for NX. It would be cool to take off the NX's skin and swap it out for a new one. Personally, I would want some Mega Man and Tales custom skins. Wait, this gives me an idea for a thread. :D

Nostalgia... :drool:

Making skins or cover plates would save nintendo a ton of money as well. For instance: instead of spending more, making special/limited edition NXs with the designs and colors embeded onto the console, you can just pack the console with the design skin/cover. It's a good idea in theory, but some consumers might not like it that way. xP
This is for the fans who want their consoles to looks rad so they can have a swagger looking console while reking people in whatever game they're playing :p

I guess Black and White are standard colours that would definitely be there. Other than that, I guess Maroon, Blue, Green and grey should be great colours to go along with them. The controllers could have Golden and some other shiny colours, but not too glossy to not attract fingerprints that much.

I would probably want it to be light blue because it stands out because light blue is pretty bright, so I would prefer the NX to be that colour.

Back