'NX Is Not Aiming To Compete Against PS4 On A Power Level’

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
NX will probably put up a good competition in sells. Only problem is, will Nintendo actually make it more powerful than their previous systems or still use the same formula? Because I really, REALLY need Nintendo to get its marketing strategies and power of their consoles up

Wait, what?! Why!?!?! I mean, Nintendo has always had the lacking hardware (think about this, the Atari and Sega genesis were TECHNOLOGY surpereor to the NES, heck the Sega gen was on par I think to the SNES, the N64 was weak to the PlayStation, the GameCube I have no idea sorry, but the ps3 and Xbox 360 beat the Wii and the ps4 are beating the wiiu hardware wise) and now they are making NO EFFORT to compare?!?! I mean, the rumor of a $150 sounds appealing, but really Nintendo is going to need a better graphics chip and RAM if they want to boost sales.

NX will probably put up a good competition in sells. Only problem is, will Nintendo actually make it more powerful than their previous systems or still use the same formula? Because I really, REALLY need Nintendo to get its marketing strategies and power of their consoles up
You probably know the whole marketing scenario that failed for Wii U, which is why I hope Nintendo fixes that mostly with the NX. As far as power level is concerned, as long as it is something better than the Wii U I can accept it, otherwise what's the point :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Alright. Because I heard that the NX isn't trying to be the Wii U's successor, so it makes sense to me. Most likely, the NX is going to be something that's not a console. So that's fine by me. As long as the NX is interesting enough for the mass market, I'll be good.

Back