NX to have Diddy Kong racing 2, rumored $149.99 price

• Thread starter BlazingPhoenix
  • Start date
To be honest I doubt there gonna release a brand new console that's most likely so much more powerful for only 150 dollars, Plus bundled with diddy Kong racing 2 (if it was real) would probably be marked at a 40-50$ game, We don't really have much info on this console, So a lot of these rumors have a high possibility to be fake since we have no data miners looking thought the consoles memory or a new eshop if there is gonna be a new one.
All we can do is dream of this console and what it will be like at the moment, Some rumors may be true some may be fake, But all we can do is wait for it to be released.

To be honest I doubt there gonna release a brand new console that's most likely so much more powerful for only 150 dollars, Plus bundled with diddy Kong racing 2 (if it was real) would probably be marked at a 40-50$ game, We don't really have much info on this console, So a lot of these rumors have a high possibility to be fake since we have no data miners looking thought the consoles memory or a new eshop if there is gonna be a new one.
All we can do is dream of this console and what it will be like at the moment, Some rumors may be true some may be fake, But all we can do is wait for it to be released.
Well, nintendo regrets over-pricing the wiiU due to the gamepad technology, so i think that it would make sense that they would lower the price. One can always hope!

Well, nintendo regrets over-pricing the wiiU due to the gamepad technology, so i think that it would make sense that they would lower the price. One can always hope!
That is true, But the most I think they would lower the console to would be 200$, Either way, Its gonna be a great console to be able to play, and what you said is true.
One can always dream and sometimes those dreams may come true!

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
That is true, But the most I think they would lower the console to would be 200$, Either way, Its gonna be a great console to be able to play, and what you said is true.
One can always dream and sometimes those dreams may come true!
I feel $200 would be a more realistic price for it. After all if the Wii U was around $300 and got the overpriced tag, then having it for $200 will be fair game for everyone who thought Wii U costed too much. If they did $149.99 then that might not be enough to make profit, especially if they are gonna bundle Diddy Kong Racing 2 with it. I'm looking at a $200 launch price, and it might change from there depending on sales (y'know how Supply and Demand works)

Reactions: Tyrone
Probably gonna have 200 dollars for this bundle as 149.99 is roughly the price of a 3ds :p

Reactions: Tyrone
Probably gonna have 200 dollars for this bundle as 149.99 is roughly the price of a 3ds :p
This seems the most logical. Ninty wants people to buy their console, yet at the same time they don't want to lose money.

Never played the first Diddy Kong racing, but it looked like a ton of fun! DKR2 sounds like a must-buy for me already! :p

Diddy Kong Racing 2? What, did Nintendo get Rare back from Microsoft? That would be nice, but highly unlikely. What? Retro Studios is developing it? I don't know about that. Retro hasn't developed any racing games, so I don't know if they'll pull it off.

Diddy Kong Racing 2? What, did Nintendo get Rare back from Microsoft? That would be nice, but highly unlikely. What? Retro Studios is developing it? I don't know about that. Retro hasn't developed any racing games, so I don't know if they'll pull it off.
T'is but a rumor. One that I think was already confirmed false a long time ago

T'is but a rumor. One that I think was already confirmed false a long time ago
Thank you. Because I don't trust Reto with racing games yet.

Thank you. Because I don't trust Reto with racing games yet.
Don't trust rumors period lol. 9 out of 10 times it's just disappointment

Back