Ocarina Of Time: Final Boss Help!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
I'm on the final boss in The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and I have no Light Arrows, just two empty bottles, and one fairy! I just got to the part where you have to escape the collapsing castle. I fought Ganon once before, but I very stupidly wasted all of the Light Arrows and forgot that they required magic to use... So before I knew it, my Magic Meter was empty. Now I only have one fairy, and my Biggoron Sword! And yes, I have tried restarting. So please help! I'd like to know if there's any way I can restart Ganon's Castle via Action Replay Code or something... :cry:

Are you talking about Giant Ganon? If so, then you don't need the light arrows to continue in the fight after you defeat Ganondorf. Once that's over, you just need some type of weapon that's not the Master Sword (Hammer, Biggoron Sword, etc).

Are you talking about Giant Ganon? If so, then you don't need the light arrows to continue in the fight after you defeat Ganondorf. Once that's over, you just need some type of weapon that's not the Master Sword (Hammer, Biggoron Sword, etc).
I know that, it's just that the person that I watched fight him ( AwesomeFaceProd) used the Light Arrows, and I knew that you can fight Ganon without the Light Arrows; you can slash him in the tail with the Biggoron Sword (at least that's what I do) but it takes too long and it's too risky because I keep getting hurt! And it's even more annoying because every time I get hurt, Princess Zelda screams and that distracts me! But before I only had one fairy, and now because I found out all that you had to do was save and quit and it would restart you back at the barrier area, with no progress lost... except that you have to fight Ganondorf again, and escape through the castle, and then, after all that, fight Ganon again! So now I used to have Blue Potion, but I drank them both and used my fairy when I tried to fight Ganon again! So, I guess I'll just have to stock up on fairies and try to fight Ganon again... And use the method that you suggested... Hopefully, it'll work this time...:jawdrop:

Ok :p. Yeah, the light arrows aren't needed. A good way to stun Ganon is with Deku Nuts though. They're cheaper than Light Arrows and they get the job done.

Ok :p. Yeah, the light arrows aren't needed. A good way to stun Ganon is with Deku Nuts though. They're cheaper than Light Arrows and they get the job done.
Thanks. :)

No problem! :)

OK! :)

Do you have the Ocarina Of Time 3D or the original 1 on WiiWare?Plus,I got the 3D one and am at the Shadow Temple.Great game,love it!

Do you have the Ocarina Of Time 3D or the original 1 on WiiWare?Plus,I got the 3D one and am at the Shadow Temple.Great game,love it!
I have Ocarina Of Time 3D. I didn't even know that you could buy the original on WiiWare. I like 3D better though, better graphics, etc... Are you stuck or needing help on the Shadow Temple? If you are, then I can help you. I've completed the Shadow and Spirit Temple, and I'm now on the final boss. :D

Reactions: 532
I have the N64 copy, the Master Quest limited edition (for gamecube), the zelda collectors edition, wiiware, and the 3DS version ;P

I have Ocarina Of Time 3D. I didn't even know that you could buy the original on WiiWare. I like 3D better though, better graphics, etc... Are you stuck or needing help on the Shadow Temple? If you are, then I can help you. I've completed the Shadow and Spirit Temple, and I'm now on the final boss. :D

You can't buy it on WiiWare. You can get it via the Virtual Console.

My favorite way to play it on Wii is through The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Disc (GC)

You can't buy it on WiiWare. You can get it via the Virtual Console.

My favorite way to play it on Wii is through The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Disc (GC)
My favorite is the Master Quest version

If you haven't already beaten the boss and you are still having trouble, try using Deku nuts, the hammer, hookshot etc. When you stun him, roll between his legs, and slash his tail as much as you can and then get out of there. Repeat this process and try blocking. Blocking with the biggorons sword is difficult and unlikely, but it is possible when Ganon slashes side to side. You could roll to dodge and backflip also.

If you haven't already beaten the boss and you are still having trouble, try using Deku nuts, the hammer, hookshot etc. When you stun him, roll between his legs, and slash his tail as much as you can and then get out of there. Repeat this process and try blocking. Blocking with the biggorons sword is difficult and unlikely, but it is possible when Ganon slashes side to side. You could roll to dodge and backflip also.
Wow, thanks for the help!

Wow, thanks for the help!
You're welcome :)
Were you successful in beating him?

You're welcome :)
Were you successful in beating him?
I haven't played yet, but I will.

I haven't played yet, but I will.
Okay :) I hope Ganon gets what he deserves, that is: Death. have no mercy, do not regret being violent. After all, you went through this trouble because of him :giggle:

Okay :) I hope Ganon gets what he deserves, that is: Death. have no mercy, do not regret being violent. After all, you went through this trouble because of him :giggle:
I agree. :D

Reactions: 532
I saw a video of someone doing a speed run I think and right from the start they just ran right at him, dodge rolled under him and then hit his tail with the hammer with no stunning. Had him beaten in a minute.

I saw a video of someone doing a speed run I think and right from the start they just ran right at him, dodge rolled under him and then hit his tail with the hammer with no stunning. Had him beaten in a minute.
So, the key to beating him quickly is to use the Megaton Hammer on his tail?

Back