Ocarina Of Time: Final Boss Help!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
I stupidly ran out of magic as well. I'm not sure if this works in the N64 version, but in the 3DS version, I rolled underneath his legs and slashed him with my biggoron's sword, I kept doing this until I defeated him. So just roll under him if you can and if you have some extra rupees, spend it on the magic hag's blue potion.

What I did was to not Z target. Obviously if you Z target, you won't be able to roll under him and have a couple of chances to land some hits on his tail. And also make sure that Ganon doesn't destroy the objects around you since they contain Magic Jars and even Hearts. If he does, then take them immediately since they disappear.

Hmm, when I beat Ganon, the final boss, I used a mixture of Light Arrows and the Hammer to defeat him :p I never actually thought of using Deku Nuts to stun him and get him, but I used enough Light Arrows so my magic meter wasn't completely empty and then whacked him to death xD

What I do is carry a spare Green potion and fill one with Blue potion and the rest with fairies. In the beginning of the fight when I use a single light arrow when he is stunned, I use a jump attack with the Biggoron Sword and can usually do two more jump attacks before he gets up again. You should only have to use three light arrows anyway. In the second part I usually go ahead of Zelda instead of following her. At the end I usually just roll under his legs and jump attack him with the biggoron sword until he is defeated. If you run out of fairies somehow, have Ganon attack the pieces of castle around the arena, they have fairies in them.

Ganon is a pretty easy boss in my opinion but I can see sometimes situations like that can occur :rotfl: during the final final battle , letting Ganon destroy those objects around can give a ton lot of arrows , magic jars and even fairies so dodging the hits and quickly getting the items are really important .

Always good to stock up effectively before battling and even entering Ganon's Castle though :rotfl:

Back