Ocarina of Time VS. Majora's Mask!

• Thread starter Leonhart54
  • Start date
L

Leonhart54

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Ocarina of time vs majoras mask. Which game do you prefer between?

Last edited by a moderator:
MAJORA

Reactions: BlackTunicLink
I haven't played Majora's Mask yet, but I plan to when the 3DS remake of the game releases. For Now, I'll have to say Ocarina of Time. :p

Reactions: 3823 and Magik
I havent played Majoras Mask but I plan on getting it when it gets released. For now I say that Ocarina of Time because it is just amazing. Now I can see why there were so many good reviews on the game. But there were also good reviews for Majoras Mask. Well once I get my hands on the game and start,maybe I'll wait until I finish so that I can determine the true winner in my own opinion.

OOT:
Pro:
-Fun to play
-Great story
-First 3D Zelda
-Awesome Graphics

Con:
-Really linear and not really replay worth
-Navi
-To short Dungeons

MM.
PRO:
-Longer than OOT
-Replay worth
-Great story
-Characters act more like real humen

Con:
-The Timelimit can get annoying
-It has the worst Water Dungeon in any Zelda Game
-Not really interesting Boss designs
-The creepy fairy mask

OOT:
Pro:
-Fun to play
-Great story
-First 3D Zelda
-Awesome Graphics

Con:
-Really linear and not really replay worth
-Navi
-To short Dungeons

MM.
PRO:
-Longer than OOT
-Replay worth
-Great story
-Characters act more like real humen

Con:
-The Timelimit can get annoying
-It has the worst Water Dungeon in any Zelda Game
-Not really interesting Boss designs
-The creepy fairy mask
good points! no one likes water dungeons in zelda games haha

Gotta say that Ocarina of Time is my fave, if only because of nostalgia, but I don't see why everyone has SO much of a problem with Navi... She was hecka lot less annoying than Fi, and I also like Navi because she was the only other "person" who was with you through thick and thin.

Both have their unique strengths. Ocarina of Time has a great story and all (I can see why it was highly acclaimed at its time) while Majora's Mask offers deep content for what's going on all over Termina in a matter of just 3 days. Definitely going to be a game to continuously replay the 3-day cycle, even when you're finished.
Gotta say that Ocarina of Time is my fave, if only because of nostalgia, but I don't see why everyone has SO much of a problem with Navi... She was hecka lot less annoying than Fi, and I also like Navi because she was the only other "person" who was with you through thick and thin.
Hey! Look! Listen! Hey! Look! Watch out! Listen! (lol it's fun to mock Navi) Imo Fi wasn't that bad honestly and probably one of my favorites, but that's besides the point...

Ocarina of Time will always hold a special place in my heart, because it was my first Zelda game. Not only that but it was also my first DS game ever. However, I have Majora ' s Mask on the wii and I just love the mysteriousness of the game ^^

Oh, but I do :cat:
The reason I do is because they look so good ;)
Anyways, I stopped playing the original Majora's Mask when there were rumours of a 3D remake, so I can't really say much about it. I would say Ocarina of Time because it was perfect in every sense: graphics, sounds + soundtracks, Storyline, characters, and the amazing combat system.
It felt so great to walk and roll your way from one place in Hyrule to the other; nothing beats the nostalgia of stepping out of the Kokiri forest for the first time :D

Well, I played two games and I thought it best ocarina of time
PS: I need codes for games eshop for my new 3ds they gave me at Christmas if someone is kind enough to give me one would be very grateful

i think probably majoras mask. The only one that ive played out of the two is ocarina of time but i still think majoras mask is better. Majoras mask has a reallly unique gameplay style which many games cant boast and its main story is much longer, not to mention how many masks and quests there are to do/collect

Majora is perfect, but Ocarina bring the concept and invited us to play in a different way. Majora is an important piece, but Ocarina was my first step. I used to see this way when I purchased my N64.

I can give an accurate answer yet since I haven't played majora's mask, anyway I did play ocarina of time and I think it is such a great game because it is the first zelda game to come up with 3d world, features amazing graphics and what to say about the story!

I actually love the water dungeons, they have more of a riddle/puzzle feel to them, but the real question is do you not like the dungeon because it's to different and difficult puzzle wise, or do you not like it because it's a bit more challenging then the others?
I mostly prefer Majora's Mask because it was my favorite Zelda game ever since I played as a child. It also has many great side quests and the feels man the feels.

To me 2 of them have the great story and characters and I really like both of them overall . It seems I don't like water temples either but it really has good gameplay . I also like 3d zelda games most because it is more realistic that the 2d ones. Both games are quite the same in terms of story but I like Oot because it is a very memorable game and plays I gigantic role in the other zelda games

my favorite zelda game was ocarina of time just because it was more fun and cool play style i hated the 3 day in mm3d

Ocarina of time, has lots of replayability value and it's a timeless classic! everything about it is great, awesome graphics, engaging puzzles/boss battles, an interesting storyline, which leaves you coming back for more. I didn't really get that far in Majora's mask though. It's pretty difficult and being under the pressure of a time limit makes it worse. :bag: (played it on LoZ collectors edition disk for GC).

Reactions: 3823
Haven't played MM yet I plan to! in the meantime then OOT

Back