Ocarina of Time VS. Majora's Mask!

• Thread starter Leonhart54
  • Start date
Haven't played Mm, but I would stress if I had a time limit on everything. I remember playing the first part on MM, I couldn't even get passed that :bag:

Oot is nice. I love the colorful vivd cities, and the pretty grassland and stuff. I want to replay that game soo bad, and. I think it's better cause it gives you time to adventure :)

I don't know about Mm though, haven't played it to its entirety :p

Reactions: 423
Easy! Majora's Mask has the most re-playability, Therefore Majora's Mask all the way! Don't get me wrong Ocarina of Time is great too, but I keep going back to Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask definitely! It has the most replay value and it has a much more creative and darker story compared to Ocarina of Time which was just 'save the princess and defeat the evil monster'. Majora's Mask also has much better graphics, a much better and detail overworld compared to OoT which was quite bland. AND I LOVE SIDEQUESTS!

Reactions: Moon Rain
oreana of time by far it was way better way more complex playing as both kid and adult link really got things mixed and decision as a kid affects the future of adult link loved oreana of time and i believe it was indefinitely better

I didn't quite get into MM back then, so I didn't get the remake. I had more fun with OoT on 64 than i had with MM. I really liked the universe and story of the game. My vote goes to OoT.

Majora's mask is my favorite Zelda game. OOT was a good introduction to 3D but there's way too much way too much going back and forth just so the game can tell you that finally you can progress.

I love Majora's Mask obviously for its side quests, but ultimately what I love about Majora's Mask is its dark complex plot. Coming up to Majora's Mask there were not many video games that had the sort of plot it did. Especially coming after Ocarina of Time, having such a strange plot is really bold, but paid off. But Ocarina has much more nostalgic weight for me because that was one of the first games I ever played through from beginning to end. Both are great games, difficult to decide which I loved more, however I would probably say Oot just because it hit me at the right age, and I got it at the right time.

It really is dependant on the person itself. These games can not be merely compared on the basis of which is better, because I believe that these games are of the same type of quality and tier of game. But really I think that it depends on the individual whose perspective it is because depending how old they were when it came out, but als0 if they play games more for the gameplay or if they play it more for the plot.

Alright here is the showdown
Ocarina of time vs majoras mask
Now I know people have debated time and time again which one is the best but personally I have to go with
Majoras mask because I grew up with that game and because of the atmosphere
Ocarinas okay but majoras is better

I prefer Majoras Mask, just because characters are very important to me, and Majoras Mask had better developed charcters. Ocarina of Time is still great and grand, but the feel and tone and immersiveness of Majoras Mask is something I love.

I prefer Majora's Mask. I actually havent finished Ocarina of Time because is stopped to play Majora's Mask. I really like Majora's Mask's style and rall the side quests and time related stuff. I still like Ocarina of Time, its still a good game, I just like Majora's Mask better.

Both are declious but I think I like Ocarina of Time more :p

I love the fact you can play an Ocarina, but you have to remember the notes so it is techinally literally playing the instrument itself :eek: Plus the puzzlesare better. Majora's Mask has better bosses and storyline though and it gets the collection of Masks and creepy salesmen mask dude

Mm is obviously Ben thee greatest idea ever .then their is masks....the dancing ballerina redead... but out has nonthin.

I think Majora's Mask if unique for it's dark tone and interesting plot line. Majora's Mask is a villain unique to this game, unlike Vaati or Ganon. The masks in the game make it fun and more enjoyable, even though a few of the masks are worthless. I feel that this game presents challenge right from the get go because of the 3 day time limit, and the dungeons.

While both of these games are amazing Zelda classics, I would have to say that I liked Ocarina of Time just s slight bit more than Majora's Mask. The only reason for my saying this is that I preferred the story of Ocarina to that of Majora's Mask, as well as the music, in which Ocarina is still superior in my opinion.

Back