Official Reveal of "The Stuffz" on the Journey to Ninten Pedia

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
got 2 questions about the Game Master thingies:
  1. is it possible for 1 person to have multiple "icons" (or watever represents the GM stuff) at the same time? IE: 1 user could be the master at fire emblem, pokemon, and mario.
  2. if the above thing is possible, does that mean that there can be multiple masters of the same game? and if so, would there be any sorta limit on how many people can be masters of that game at 1 time?

Looks neat!
I think revamping the forum up a bit makes everything look neater and having Game Masters is also a great way to encourage activity around the forum!

Looks neat!
I think revamping the forum up a bit makes everything look neater and having Game Masters is also a great way to encourage activity around the forum!
The only just one title is Pokémon champion if he did make it just one he'd have to work even harder to figure out who would get it how you would take it and all that other drawn out stuff

got 2 questions about the Game Master thingies:
  1. is it possible for 1 person to have multiple "icons" (or watever represents the GM stuff) at the same time? IE: 1 user could be the master at fire emblem, pokemon, and mario.
  2. if the above thing is possible, does that mean that there can be multiple masters of the same game? and if so, would there be any sorta limit on how many people can be masters of that game at 1 time?
1. It wouldn't be displayed at the same time but you can be a "master" of multiple games at the same time.
2. No limit but getting it isn't going to be a walk in the park :giggle: (well, probably for some people).
The only just one title is Pokémon champion if he did make it just one he'd have to work even harder to figure out who would get it how you would take it and all that other drawn out stuff
Pokemon Champion and Game Masters are very different.

1. It wouldn't be displayed at the same time but you can be a "master" of multiple games at the same time.
2. No limit but getting it isn't going to be a walk in the park :giggle: (well, probably for some people).

You could always have them all located on a tab in your profile kinda like our previous username tab since u can only display one at a time

Where do I apply? (assuming I have to apply to something)

Where do I apply? (assuming I have to apply to something)
I'll be posting up information about it later.

In case you missed it or I didn't mention it to you at a specific point in time, I'm going to put up some of the new "stuffz" you should expect to see before or when we move over to Ninten Pedia \o/
  • New Shoutbox w/ more features + Live Chat
  • Pedia Theme Enhancements
  • Domain Name Change + Logo Change (people can switch back to the old logo)
New Reveal :
  • The sponsor system is going to get a revamp.
    • Sponsors will be lifetime instead of time based.
    • People who previously purchased sponsorship will rejoin for FREE.
  • Game Masters and Trusted Traders

I'll be keeping this thread updated with new stuff.

There are more things to be revealed that are either ready or not yet ready.
Nice. Especially the trusted trader thing. That makes trades a lot easier. :D

All of these new features so far looks neat! Btw, will all of the Play Coins here be kept intact as we switched to Ninten Pedia? (punnage not quite intended)

All of these new features so far looks neat! Btw, will all of the Play Coins here be kept intact as we switched to Ninten Pedia? (punnage not quite intended)
Yup! Everything will be kept intact.

Reactions: Starry Windy
1. When are you scheduling this for? (unless it isn't decided)
2. Will the SB Background still exist?
3. When will $50 eshop credit be worth 2 PC?

I like these changes. Keep it up! :D
(insert kewl pun here)

Reactions: Marc
OH HECK YEAH!
Your icons will be displayed \o/

Speaking of icons, I want to introduce Game Masters :D (yes, there will be one for each major game at Pedia) :

View attachment 16399

In addition to the above, the marketplace will be getting a revamp and part of that is the below :

In Posts :
QeYMKef.png

On Your Profile :
G8ygUaB.png

More details about both of these will be revealed later~

Whoo! Lots of awesome stuff coming our way. (I can actually see bits of changes happening already hehe)

Hey, the SB looks nice, but will it or the live-chat or private message system act like a separate entity - a thing you can open or close like the old live-chat, on any page or tab on Nin-3DSPedia? I don't wanna lurk on a single tab while chatting with somebody like I do with the old SB.

The other stuff, I like. Trusted Traders especially - gives indication you are doing business with a legitimate salesperson, and it gives an incentive to those new-sellers to make good on their offers. ^~^

well, i would get the trusted trader one for sure. I am always honest on that stuff

cool

you should make one of the master titles "master of being awesome" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and maybe a "master of being dank" ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I find it hard to believe that Pedia's #1 most annoying troll and stalker would be a very trustworthy trader. >_> <_<

Reactions: 2071, spagooti, 4771 and 1 other person
ask the peeps who i have traded and sold to :3

No, I believe you. I was just making a joke. :D

Reactions: JuicyFlare
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back