Official Reveal of "The Stuffz" on the Journey to Ninten Pedia

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pedia's new trading feedback system lets you check other members' trade history easily. This is intended for new transaction feedback from this point on, therefore old trades should not be counted. ..."

So.., Therefore good guys gotta work up their old portfolio again, and the occasional bad egg goes off with a clean sheet?
I'd totally count all the good acts of the past if it were me, y'know. Just as well I'd be mindful of the bad ones. I think they should totally count.

and the occasional bad egg goes off with a clean sheet?
The really bad eggs have most likely been banned or are unable to use PC.

The really bad eggs have most likely been banned or are unable to use PC.
Still, my one point is much of the proof of burden comes from the past, so that should really count for something high or low.

Hey, I made some good trades with a few users and they never owned a thread to sell them with. (It was like a quick arrangement: this one guy had a poke he was giving away, I obliged, it turned out very well for the both of us.)

How can I submit a positive feedback if there was no thread in which we did our trade?

Hey, I made some good trades with a few users and they never owned a thread to sell them with. (It was like a quick arrangement: this one guy had a poke he was giving away, I obliged, it turned out very well for the both of us.)

How can I submit a positive feedback if there was no thread in which we did our trade?
The system isn't for normal trades (eg. Pokemon for Pokemon). It's for transactions involving Play Coins for example and the system is based on threads from the Nookling Junction sections.

Edit: This feature is no longer available for you. You can act like it wasn't even added in the first place :]

Edit 2: We talked and Erix agreed to follow the guidelines so he has the feature back.

Last edited:
Hey, what did I do? I even liked it and stuff.

I like this really,these updates are great,the master of (input game) is a pretty good way to make people try and and don't let me forget the new SB heh i'm loving the new theme of it and the way it looks to function,i'm happy much work is being put into the new logo though I will miss 3dsPedia Ninten Pedia I hope we be just as good and i'm sure it will! Keep up the good work Marcy I know you can make this perfect.

Another update on the list :
  • New shoutbox has been added. Learn how to use it by clicking here.
  • New stuff for sponsors. Like I mentioned before, old sponsors will be upgraded to lifetime sponsors without paying again.

Everything's looking awesome so far, and I'm loving the new SB. All the new features looks really interesting and I cannot wait to see how everything looks once it's all been put in place ^.^

Why does the SB open up every time I change a page, open a tab, or things like that? I minimized it, I'm not using it now. It just keeps popping up everytime I so much as click a forum thread. :/

Why does the SB open up every time I change a page, open a tab, or things like that? I minimized it, I'm not using it now. It just keeps popping up everytime I so much as click a forum thread. :/
Doesn't happen to me. Could you PM me what you're using (PC, phone, tablet), what OS and browser you use?

You can change the display mode for now so it isn't displayed on all pages.

Reactions: Robbie, Starry Windy and Pandaxclone2
I love the new sb but I swear as soon as I can that woopers gone >.>
Nobody rids themself of the Wooper! Wooper is saviour!

Reactions: spagooti
I've seen some people with Champion banner thingies under their avatar. Did I miss the thread where more info was announced or has it not been fully implemented yet?

I've seen some people with Champion banner thingies under their avatar. Did I miss the thread where more info was announced or has it not been fully implemented yet?
Like "Pokemon Champion"?

That title was given to the person who won the Pokemon League tournament that took place a while back.

Yeah that was the one I saw. Any idea on how long till they all get implemented?

I love the changes made to the site! Good work @Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back