OH GOD I AM SO SCARED

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Thanks..

My friend said to jump rope, but I tripped and slammed into the garage door.. :nurse:
You OK buddy?

You OK buddy?
Considering it happened weeks ago, I think he's fine now

Considering it happened weeks ago, I think he's fine now
Today's my second sports practice.

AND HOLY FLYING BALLS OF FIRE

It's so harrd...

dooshy peeps..

Today's my second sports practice.

AND HOLY FLYING BALLS OF FIRE

It's so harrd...

dooshy peeps..
Three a days?

Forgot you were in middle school lol

Forgot you were in middle school lol
It's a junior high.

IM JUST A BABY. :sleep:

Hawdy.

So I am starting my school sports season on August 22nd.

My school begins September fifth I think..

AND OH GEEZ.

I'm freaking out so much!

When I was playing my sport (not even gonna say it..) I only did it to force myself to get some muscle and just to work out after school, because it's right after school so it fits in nicely.

I am also nervous because we're moving up into the further middle school side. AND OH MY STARS

Kids there are reaaally stupid. Not just the stupid that is just "I ate poop. heh." They think that wearing what looks like enough make up to drown a small child, doing the most ludacrous fashion fads, and they think it's just WONDERFUL to shove you into a group with the "Popyoolahur Kyids"

I don't want to stress, and I know it won't help. I just can't stop worrying.

I did this sport a little before, and I felt incompetent.

As I look on social media everyone's like, crazy buff and all, and I just do nothing sooo..

WHAT DO I DO TO STOP STRESSING..

well, even though i was pretty offended by you using the word "stupid" (i know it wasnt directed at me but i still am easily offended by people using it, im one to take that very seriously but anyways), i will try to forget i even saw that an just say that its best not to think about it too much. forget about it by using personal distractions that will make you feel better. endless panick and worries will only encourage worser outcomes (sorry if i said that wrong but i hope you get my points here) an then you might wind up embarrassing only yourself if you do it too much.... endless panick an worries only make it all worse. just try be happy an forget the whole thing ever happened if you find youre too much worried about it, k? ;D

well, even though i was pretty offended by you using the word "stupid" (i know it wasnt directed at me but i still am easily offended by people using it, im one to take that very seriously but anyways), i will try to forget i even saw that an just say that its best not to think about it too much. forget about it by using personal distractions that will make you feel better. endless panick and worries will only encourage worser outcomes (sorry if i said that wrong but i hope you get my points here) an then you might wind up embarrassing only yourself if you do it too much.... endless panick an worries only make it all worse. just try be happy an forget the whole thing ever happened if you find youre too much worried about it, k? ;D
How on earth do you take offense to someone calling kids stupid when you're an adult?

Reactions: spagooti, Iridium Winter, 25110 and 1 other person
How in God's name did you find me calling people you don't even know exist offensive.

If anything, what you said was 'offensive'

THAT MAKES NO SENSE

My words should not offend you if directed at a hypothetical person, COME ON MAN.

How in God's name did you find me calling people you don't even know exist offensive.

If anything, what you said was 'offensive'

THAT MAKES NO SENSE

My words should not offend you if directed at a hypothetical person, COME ON MAN.
inb4 she gets offended that you referred to her as man :hilarious:

inb4 she gets offended that you referred to her as man :hilarious:
Man, for me at least is a universal pronoun. Like dude. :T

Man, for me at least is a universal pronoun. Like dude. :T
I know, I'm just making fun of people who get offended at stupid things.

My honest opinion from experience, as a fat kid that was highly bullied during all its school life in a class of kids that were violent enough to break a basketball hoop for example, it can be worse.

The best way to survive is to find a nice group and try to ignore the rest. A big tip to reduce stress is to use less social media accounts and check who is nice with you when you are nice to them.

BTW, about the pronoun thing, I usually use he/her depending of the sex rather than gender. While I consider it is crazy to be offended for something small as a pronoun, it is their way to think and you should be respectful. Of course I won't care if they get mad if they don't tell me what they are in advance.

My honest opinion from experience, as a fat kid that was highly bullied during all its school life in a class of kids that were violent enough to break a basketball hoop for example, it can be worse.

The best way to survive is to find a nice group and try to ignore the rest. A big tip to reduce stress is to use less social media accounts and check who is nice with you when you are nice to them.

BTW, about the pronoun thing, I usually use he/her depending of the sex rather than gender. While I consider it is crazy to be offended for something small as a pronoun, it is their way to think and you should be respectful. Of course I won't care if they get mad if they don't tell me what they are in advance.
I ain't gonna change my words around for people like that. We're on the internet. I'm not gonna go search their account to see.

It's alright, somebody's body mass doesn't equal their competence in any sport. Who knows, you may be better than most of the team. Good luck! You can do it :)

I ain't gonna change my words around for people like that. We're on the internet. I'm not gonna go search their account to see.
I meant in real life lol

dont worry im going into middle school too just stay calm and if you have a bad time just ask the teacher if you can go see the counselor or take a break

Back