Online matches in SSB4~

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
So, I was just picturing or imaging how the online matches for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game would evolve this time around.

If you could 'upgrade' the online capabilities from brawl, what would you change? Add a leader board perhaps?

Personally, I'd do the following:

I'd include an amazing random match system. For example, instead of going into some group and randomly brawling in a free-for-all, I'd have choices set up for the players that appreciate singles matches, or matches without items.

Would would you to to better the online in the next installment in Super Smash Bros.?

Reactions: Acadia
The first thing that comes to mind is fixing the lag. SSBB online was full of it.
I also wouldn't mind them implementing some way to 1v1s against random people.

Is it gonna be like Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate? Internet only on the Wii U version and Local for 3DS.

Is it gonna be like Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate? Internet only on the Wii U version and Local for 3DS.

That's an interesting question, I honestly have no odea though. I think they're trying to get the exact same content on both games (and 3DS is holding back the Wii U, but whatever). I really do hope that both have some online capabilities though. </3

Well the only difference is the stages on each. The 3DS one has stages based on Nintendo's handheld history and the Wii U has stages based on the console history.

Well the only difference is the stages on each. The 3DS one has stages based on Nintendo's handheld history and the Wii U has stages based on the console history.

Oh, really? I wasn't even aware of that. That's pretty cool. ~
I guess we'll just have to wait for more details about the online or not then.

The 3DS will have online, I hope...

We all hope it does but time will tell.

We all hope it does but time will tell.
If it doesn't i will rage so hard :(

If it doesn't i will rage so hard :(

Also, something awesome about Nintendo in the next gen...
FREE MULTIPLAYER! :p

Also, something awesome about Nintendo in the next gen...
FREE MULTIPLAYER! :p
Nintendo should always have Free Wifi/Multiplayer

Reactions: Marc
Nintendo should always have Free Wifi/Multiplayer

Yes, but PS4 and Xbox One doesn't have free multiplayer.

Yes, but PS4 and Xbox One doesn't have free multiplayer.
Yeah ik I have an Xbox360 it sucks when i don't have XboxLive
The Ps3 offered free Wifi

Yeah ik I have an Xbox360 it sucks when i don't have XboxLive
The Ps3 offered free Wifi

Yes, but I was talking about next gen, PS3 is actual gen :p

Yes, but I was talking about next gen, PS3 is actual gen :p
Ik what you where talking about i was just saying that
lol.

I hope it has pretty good online servers with minimum lag in them. I also want no item matches and one versus one matches.

Reactions: Chief
I hope it has pretty good online servers with minimum lag in them. I also want no item matches and one versus one matches.

Oh yes, that will be a big problem at start.

If this happened, this game would be so much more amazing! It would be easier to play in SSB tournaments this way.

Reactions: Corey
XD I want lag free and itemless games. =D

Back