Online matches in SSB4~

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
XD I want lag free and itemless games. =D

Itemless game? Lol, i don't know about that!

Itemless game? Lol, i don't know about that!

I have to say, I agree with the guy... Items destroy the experience if you like to play using theoretically 'real' skill.
I'll admit though, that items are a blast in other game modes; real fun to use. xD

I have to say, I agree with the guy... Items destroy the experience if you like to play using theoretically 'real' skill.
I'll admit though, that items are a blast in other game modes; real fun to use. xD

I say, give us the option when we play online so both sides of the tables will be satisfied.

I say, give us the option when we play online so both sides of the tables will be satisfied.

Well, that's fair. An itemless game means no smash move! :eek:

Well, that's fair. An itemless game means no smash move! :eek:

It means Chief Keef takes you down. :D Me vs you. Okay?

It means Chief Keef takes you down. :D Me vs you. Okay?

Okay!
But SSB will out next year :D

Okay!
But SSB will out next year :D

It's on! Bring it! Chief Keef vs Erix San in da cut! :D Everybody will be watching this fierce matchup!

It's on! Bring it! Chief Keef vs Erix San in da cut! :D Everybody will be watching this fierce matchup!

I will be waiting!

I will be waiting!
POW POW! Out of now where, Chief Keef begins the game with a knock out on ErixSan. Things aren't looking too good on the otherside. :0

POW POW! Out of now where, Chief Keef begins the game with a knock out on ErixSan. Things aren't looking too good on the otherside. :0

Look! ErixSan pick up to ChiefKeef and trow out of the stage!

Look! ErixSan pick up to ChiefKeef and trow out of the stage!

Due to a syntax error, the attempted move failed and it was reversed. Out goes ErixSan! :D

Yes! I am sure the online multiplayer in this game will be beast. I'm going to be spending everyday of my life playing people online. xP

Reactions: Marc
*fingers cross* Praying the 3ds version has an online version too.

We will not praying, we will be playing, because that game must have an online.

I don't see why the 3DS wouldn't have online. Well, I hope it does. If not, I will be disappointed.

Reactions: Reece
The online in Smash Bros is great :D but laggy :( Sometimes very laggy.

It's good that they have multiple online modes now like "For Glory" and "For Fun" because it suits what everyone wants. I wish there was "For Customs" though.

I find it weird that you can share Mii's online but you can't play as them... o_0

The online is something great in Super Smash Brothers 4 and I think that it is something that all games should have -_-
even if it were to just be something small .

I'm also glad that the both versions have online matches because if it were only one . . . then . . . :confused:

Smash 4 is a great game, but it has its issues. Going online now takes longer than before and most online modes are very laggy. In "For Glory" I hardly experience any lag. But in "For Fun" every 2-5 seconds you get interrupted by its killer lag. You get ticked off very easily by this.

Back