PkMn XY/ORAS [open] selling kalos starters and evo's

• Thread starter snc
  • Start date
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
hey every one i'm selling the kalos starters and their evolutions if you want them i'll put up the prices for them and if you want them in two forms or three forms and so on.

chespin lv 1 = 1 PC

quilladin lv 16 = 5 PC

chesnaught lv 36 = 10 PC

chespin/quilladin package = 6 PC

chespin/chesnaught package = 11 PC

quilladin/ chesnaught package = 15 pc

chespin/quiladin/chesnaught package = 16 PC

fennekin lv 1 = 1 PC

braxien lv 18 NickName(firestorm) = 5 PC

Delphox lv 36 = 10 PC

fennekin/braxien package = 6 PC

fennekin/delphox package = 11 PC

braixen/delphox package = 15 PC

fennekin/braixen/delphox package = 16 PC

froakie lv 22 with hidden ability protean and without (with hidden ability)= 15 PC

with out hidden ability lv 1 = 1 PC

frogadier lv 20 with hidden ability protean = 10 PC

greninja lv 36 with hidden ability protean = 20 PC

froakie/frogadier package = 11 PC

froakie/greninja package = 21 PC

frogadier/greninja package = 30 PC

froakie/frogadier/greninja package = 31 PC

if you want the two different kalos starters and evo's you add the prices of the pokemon you want together and get the price that way if you want those pokemon or packages please reply and I will tell you the instructions

moon rain, erixsan, marc, onett, naagza, reece1100, Kryce, and D4rkdragon get a 50% discount on the evolved and hidden ability one's example: hidden ability froakie because they are my friends to me that is if i'm not their freind:):(:bag:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dsatackman and POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
It's a bit expensive for Pokémon that everyone can get. o.o

And I think that he used the Pokemon Bank (that Wi-Fi Service), or an Action Replay to get them. A normal copy without an AR or the Pokemon Bank wouldn't let a player do that !

---> Or he bought 2 X/Y Games and kept transferring the starter from one version to another.

And I think that he used the Pokemon Bank (that Wi-Fi Service), or an Action Replay to get them. A normal copy without an AR or the Pokemon Bank wouldn't let a player do that !

---> Or he bought 2 X/Y Games and kept transferring the starter from one version to another.
pokémon bank didn't realese yet as for AR i don't think there is one for 3Ds as for now . maybe he just kept breeding them legitimately !

Yes, now, we'll say "Hello, the people who cheat online again !"... , the worse will be MarioKart 7 in that case.

When will people enjoy games without cheating ?

Just wanted to clear something up. @D4rkDragon There is an Action Replay that is compatible with the Nintendo 3DS, however, hacks only work on Nintendo DS games (not 3DS games).

@snc is most likely getting Pokemon from a Friend Safari and leveling 'em up.

@Marc:

Thanks for the info, as on the AR I saw in the video game shop (where I live), it says it was compatible with 3DS games. And I didn't knew for the Friend Safari in X/Y.

actually I don't have both I just got the fennekin and froakie through wonder trade so only reply if you want to buy one

Just wanted to clear something up. @D4rkDragon There is an Action Replay that is compatible with the Nintendo 3DS, however, hacks only work on Nintendo DS games (not 3DS games).

@snc is most likely getting Pokemon from a Friend Safari and leveling 'em up.
nope I got them throu wonder trade I had to start the game over because of my little brother and I chose chespin as my starter plus im not even at the 8th gym yet again

yeah well for people who are my friends on this site they get a 50% discount

Last edited by a moderator:
@snc:

I am sorry, I didn't know. It's just that Pokemon is often known in France by people who use cheats or others kind of things that aren't legal to do in games. I am sorry for everything I said earlier.

pokémon bank didn't realese yet as for AR i don't think there is one for 3Ds as for now . maybe he just kept breeding them legitimately !
and you're right I was breeding legitimately and I got the fennekin and froakie frome wonder trade

@snc:

I am sorry, I didn't know. It's just that Pokemon is often known in France by people who use cheats or others kind of things that aren't legal to do in games. I am sorry for everything I said earlier.
it's ok you will be added to the 50% discount list

Last edited by a moderator:
But I will have to wait, as I don't have Pokemon X or Y. Normally, I should get them for christmas. But if I am able to sell my PS2 games, I think that I'll buy Pokemon sooner. So, I am waiting.

How are you able to trade the pokemon over to the other people if they have bought one on here? Would you need their friend code?

How are you able to trade the pokemon over to the other people if they have bought one on here? Would you need their friend code?
yes and I would need their 3ds username to register them to trade them the pokemon and I would tell them my 3ds friend code and username.do you want one? do you have pokemon x or y because either one will work for the trade

OR he knows people on Friend Safari with the starters and he could get them from their respective Friend Safaris. Some Friend Safaris have the Kanto and Kalos mid-evolutions

OR he knows people on Friend Safari with the starters and he could get them from their respective Friend Safaris. Some Friend Safaris have the Kanto and Kalos mid-evolutions
OR as I said I got the water and fire starters through wonder trade so start reading all of the replies from now on because I have them and I had to restart the game because of my little brother and I just got to the ELITE FOUR!!!:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

OR as I said I got the water and fire starters through wonder trade so start reading all of the replies from now on because I have them and I had to restart the game because of my little brother and I just got to the ELITE FOUR!!!:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
calm down. didn't see that post and I was giving a reason as to why those pokemon could be legit

sorry but I did and so I am sorry when I beat the elite four I will sell my legendaries

Hey can I buy the Chespin please?

Back