PkMn XY/ORAS [open] selling kalos starters and evo's

• Thread starter snc
  • Start date
ok at 5:30 pm to day reply to me your 3ds freind code and user name and i will send mine and then we can trade

Hey can I buy the Chespin please?

ok at 5:30 pm to day reply to me your 3ds freind code and user name and i will send mine and then we can trade

Hey can I buy the Chespin please?
@SNESLink
do you still want the chespin if you do please reply to this post with your friend code and 3ds user name and send me the play coin and here is my FC and user name FC 4313-1284-0590 username kyle

Yeah I do sorry about being late. My FC is:1907-8056-1345

@snc:

I am sorry, I didn't know. It's just that Pokemon is often known in France by people who use cheats or others kind of things that aren't legal to do in games. I am sorry for everything I said earlier.

??? Since when?

??? Since when?

Remember the NDS Games, right ? Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Animal Crossing... Well, a lot of people used cheats codes on these games. Mainly to get have infinite items, pokemons with cheated stats, event-only items (AC:WW)... This is only a few things of what they have done. So much that they are also part of the people who killed the MarioKart DS online fun.

Remember the NDS Games, right ? Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Animal Crossing... Well, a lot of people used cheats codes on these games. Mainly to get have infinite items, pokemons with cheated stats, event-only items (AC:WW)... This is only a few things of what they have done. So much that they are also part of the people who killed the MarioKart DS online fun.

Oh... In the Nintendo DS time I did not play online because it did not support WEPA 2 or something like that or whatever it is called... I wish they did support it on the Nintendo DS.

Oh... In the Nintendo DS time I did not play online because it did not support WEPA 2 or something like that or whatever it is called... I wish they did support it on the Nintendo DS.

Yes, WPA. But now it is officially supported on the 3DS, that's great !

Yes, WPA. But now it is officially supported on the 3DS, that's great !

I know right! I was so happy once I tried to connect my all brand new Nintendo 3DS to my Wi-Fi network and it worked! I am so glad Nintendo decided to support WPA-2 (I think it was actually 2) on 3DS

Yes, that's a great thing, as we won't need the bad, easy to break Wi-Fi USB Connector. I remember using it, and after a year, it broke, stupidly, while it was connected to my computer. Great thing that they now support WPA-PSK and WPA-TKIP (commonly known as WPA and WPA-2). Too bad that when using Nintendo DS (not 3DS) games, this feature is disabled.

Yeah I do sorry about being late. My FC is:1907-8056-1345
it is ok I added you now can you please add me so I can send you the pokemon

Back