Gen 6 OR/AS Secret Base QR Codes Thread

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
59f2acd0-8ad9-11e4-a9ac-0adb4ca3f454.png
here is mine...

Hello everyone i just remembered something cool.You could actualy use secret bases for grinding levels and money.All you got to do is scan a qr code using alpha sapphire in your secret base then find it and get the experience and the 1k $.Oh and by the way you can use this once everyday so scan as much as you can. And heres 12 of them.
Secret%2BShore.Blissey.jpg

old.jpg

These are in the secret meadow and shore.Post if you have some somewhere else.
I am actually pretty new to the website its just that I made this account last year.

Here are some hard to scan bases you might be interested in. The Designers bases. You can only have one of theyre bases at a time but they unlock that locked door in one of the houses in Mossdeep City.

I am not sure how to find my code. Where am I suppose to find it? (Sorry :c )

Here is my secret base code

tmp_30056-20150504_1041381020211545.jpg

It's on route 116 just outside the rustturf tunnel at vanundurf...the lower one

Question: what are the pokemons that we use in our secret base? Are they random or is it related to something?

Cheers!

Need to train Pokemon? Let me help you by throwing in Blissey Secret Base QR Codes:
aF02xUQ.jpg

sXqmCUo.jpg

MySecretShoreBlisseyBase_zpsea15670c.jpg

Hope it helped ya! Remember to turn on the Level Release before battling!

Umm...... idk how to get em so any1 would teach me some instructions on how so i can share my pawsome and dangerous/spooky secret base. also my team is kinda OP lol Expect everything u want from my base but i need instructions first

I'm happy to finally present you all with my secret base. It is finally finished. I brought some of the guys from my story playthough to battle for those who like to do that.

Attachments

• HNI_0062.JPG
    HNI_0062.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 4
I'll share once I get on Pokemon. And my base isn't the best so just know that now because I don't really work on it

I'm having trouble scanning codes: I line it up properly I think and the camera is clean, but it still fails to scan. The ones I have scanned either don't have what people say they should have, aren't where they say they are, or have an inpassable setup inside. (and those are on this thread)

Here's mine, hasn't been updated in a while but its cool. :D

Capture.PNG

uyjh.PNG

Hers mine.

Attachments

• 20160312_105858.jpg
    20160312_105858.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Here is my Secret Base Code I just made the Silver Rank Recently and I hope to reach Platinum

Reactions: Robbie
I have a secret base with my pals that have blisseys level 100, come visit! Just the boot the level release and stop by everyday to have a fast way to level up to 100. IN ORAS. Have fun! :);) its hard to locate. dive in route 126 the dive up then surf then dive down then surf up again then you will see my base

Thanks for this! I've been looking for more Blissy farms.

How cool would it be if there was a game like mystery dungeon, and when you made your mystery hidden base, that was pretty much your house, and you lived in it, slept in it, ate in it, and on and on? Then you could visit other people's houses too, an there would be a market place to buy and sell and auction things(like pokemon dolls) to other players. I feel like that'd be really cool.

Yo that would be awesome. I kinda hope they do something like that in Sun and moon but I doubt they will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this! I've been looking for more Blissy farms.

Those Bases have been very helpful for completing my Pokedex. at the moment I caught 713 so I'm not too far now!

Here's some from the save there was before I got my Sapphire Alpha (so sorry for the trainer name) but I did the bases on my own
Unfortunately I can't check if it's the good ones. I only have one N3ds

I don't find anymore the others, but here's what my current save has:
7195E7F19B5B40C2AAFF15FBBDDF172B.jpg

I only used OR/AS like 10 times probably because I was more into Super Smash bros at the moment I wasn't interested in collecting no flags or in decorating rooms honestly it's kind of extra and is for people who like who like to decorate rooms and build their own houses even though I bought OR/AS and I could do secret bases this function wasn't for instead I was more into shiny hunting and filling up my pokedex

Cool! I'll post mine when I can!

Back