Original Legend of Zelda now available for 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
This month's downloadable Club Nintendo rewards (US) have been announced and the original Legend of Zelda game is one of 'em. The game will cost you 150 coins, ;)

Are you going to get it?

Already have it ;)

This month's downloadable Club Nintendo rewards (US) have been announced and the original Legend of Zelda game is one of 'em. The game will cost you 150 coins, ;)

Are you going to get it?

Well, @Risinglink just got this game today because he won the 1K contest.
In my case, if I can, yes.

What do you think about it?
ummmmm, hard.
but its still pretty good.

ummmmm, hard.
but its still pretty good.

Cool! I will get it with Sonic Lost World and Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies coins :D

Don't get this game if you're not ready for some real mental torture. It's so difficult and really bad to look at. Save your coins for something better! :D

Don't get this game if you're not ready for some real mental torture. It's so difficult and really bad to look at. Save your coins for something better! :D
Haha, well it's a nearly 30-year old game :p Games were made really hard back then to make them last longer.

I already have it since I bought my 3DS before the price drop.

Haha, well it's a nearly 30-year old game :p Games were made really hard back then to make them last longer.

I already have it since I bought my 3DS before the price drop.
I can deal with Hard but this game was just terrible, there was no way of knowing what to do, no clues at all. Maybe, it was all trial and error kinda thing but it sucked. Though, the music was amazing for a NES game.

I can deal with Hard but this game was just terrible, there was no way of knowing what to do, no clues at all. Maybe, it was all trial and error kinda thing but it sucked. Though, the music was amazing for a NES game.

So you think The Legend of Zelda sucks? :D

So you think The Legend of Zelda sucks? :D
Well, it's just my opinion but yes The Original Legend of Zelda (NES) sucks, I just can't stand that game.

Well, it's just my opinion but yes The Original Legend of Zelda (NES) sucks, I just can't stand that game.

Well, I want to see by myself now :p

We in Europe only get things as wallpapers and stuff... Blergh.

We in Europe only get things as wallpapers and stuff... Blergh.
You said it and I hate it! Why don't they give awesome stuff to European 3DS too! it's the largest audience I guess.

Yeah, Mario stickey-notes and stuff. The only cool thing is the Pikmin keychain.

Also a little fail in European Club Nintendo is they only offers DSi / Wii eshop cards...
Those don't work on 3DS or Wii U :D

Nintendo seriously never did, and never will care about Europe...

I wish we get an awesome preorder bonus with A Link Between Worlds!

Nintendo seriously never did, and never will care about Europe...
Well, actually it's the marketing team of Nintendo of Europe.
Remember the separation of companies. :p

I wish we get an awesome preorder bonus with A Link Between Worlds!
I think there is a store in UK offering a little chest :p

I
Well, actually it's the marketing team of Nintendo of Europe.
Remember the separation of companies. :p

I think there is a store in UK offering a little chest :p
I thought that was canceled

Back