Original Legend of Zelda now available for 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Ow yeah! I hope it comes to Holland :D

Do SNES games work well on the 3DS? I haven't tried it yet, so I'm kinda curious on that. Is it like the Wii in emulating capability?

Do SNES games work well on the 3DS? I haven't tried it yet, so I'm kinda curious on that. Is it like the Wii in emulating capability?
I have the game on the 3DS, and so far it's pretty good. The controls are smooth, the graphics are just like the original game, and what's really good, the restoration points. So it's totally worth it, so you should get it.

I have the game on the 3DS, and so far it's pretty good. The controls are smooth, the graphics are just like the original game, and what's really good, the restoration points. So it's totally worth it, so you should get it.

Wii - Wii U = NES - SNES
3DS = NES Only

:D

Wii - Wii U = NES - SNES
3DS = NES Only

:D
WHEN WILL THEY PUT LINK TO THE PAST ON 3DS. WAAAA :cry:

Reactions: Moon Rain
WHEN WILL THEY PUT LINK TO THE PAST ON 3DS. WAAAA :cry:

There's a remake for GBA. Maybe we will get that version.

Yep, since ALBW is coming out, maybe we get that as another game for the zelda games on the eshop :D If it does come out for 3DS, i'll buy it right away.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Yep, since ALBW is coming out, maybe we get that as another game for the zelda games on the eshop :D If it does come out for 3DS, i'll buy it right away.

I can see it like a Club Nintendo year prize

I got it but i already have it for NES But i got it to be portable it is very easy since i have already won ti on NES

Why not a remake of a remake? :p It'd be cool to have an updated graphic/feature Link to the Past (loljk like they'd do that...but seriously, SNES version looks better imo. It was the yelling sound effect that GBA had going for it)

I can't wait to pick this game up!

I can't wait to pick this game up!
What do you mean, pick this game up. It's a eshop virtual console, not a full game. If you meant pick up A Link Between Worlds, then this isn't the righ thread to talk about A Link Between Worlds...

Back