Over 1.7 Million Monster Hunter 4 Retail Copies Sold in 2 Days

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
According to EuroGamer, over 1.7 million retail copies of Monster Hunter 4 were sold within the first 2 days of the game's release in Japan. It's 1,715,060 retail copies to be exact, :singing:

What are your thoughts?

Damn, that's an awesome sales figure for just one country! I wonder if it'll do the same in other regions as well. Seems like a great game so I have no doubt that it'll do well overall.

People in Japan must really love pain. It's a wonder I don't snap my handhelds in half when playing monster hunting games.
Yeah, they're very hard for the sake of being hard. :p
That's an awesome sales figure especially when it's just for Japan, but then again, the series is more popular there than in any other region.

Well, that is a really big sale.

Also I need to get a 3DS XL, because I can't play games like Monster Hunter without pain in my big hands :D

wow thats a lot. Ive never played a game from the series but I wouldnt mind starting with this one :eek: it seems good

According to EuroGamer, over 1.7 million retail copies of Monster Hunter 4 were sold within the first 2 days of the game's release in Japan. It's 1,715,060 retail copies to be exact, :singing:

What are your thoughts?
1715060!! that's unbelivable! it might be really great and has propagate much~:p
i want to try mh3g(ultimate) first. its demo looks really great but kinda hard to me...o_O maybe i'm not born for the monster hunter series?

1715060!! that's unbelivable! it might be really great and has propagate much~:p
i want to try mh3g(ultimate) first. its demo looks really great but kinda hard to me...o_O maybe i'm not born for the monster hunter series?
It's best you wait for Monster Hunter 4 to be localized in Europe/North America :), it looks a lot more better than Monster Hunter Ultimate, and when I started the game demo I was horrible at it, but you get accustom, and I had a feeling this game was gonna sell well, it looks amazing.

It's best you wait for Monster Hunter 4 to be localized in Europe/North America :), it looks a lot more better than Monster Hunter Ultimate, and when I started the game demo I was horrible at it, but you get accustom, and I had a feeling this game was gonna sell well, it looks amazing.
have you ever play the full version of mh3g:hungry:? if yes, then is that the game you can play for a long time? (or with high replay value?)

have you ever play the full version of mh3g:hungry:? if yes, then is that the game you can play for a long time? (or with high replay value?)
No, I haven't played the full version, but the game looks like it has a high replay value (the type of game it is) :)

Well, if you mean Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, because G is that version on Japan, then yes and yes.
Too sad you didn't buy that game for $20...

Well, if you mean Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, because G is that version on Japan, then yes and yes.
Too sad you didn't buy that game for $20...
i havent get that game yet ,so maybe i will get that game for 20 dollor.

i havent get that game yet ,so maybe i will get that game for 20 dollor.

There was one random offer and the MH4G release offer.
Maybe the next one would be when they reveal the release date for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

There was one random offer and the MH4G release offer.
Maybe the next one would be when they reveal the release date for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
Or probably a few weeks before the Monster Hunter 4 game comes to North America and Europe, I'm sure this game will have high sales in the Europe/North America, for sure.

I'll probably be getting monster hunter 4 when it comes out in Europe it's probably really good

I'll probably be getting monster hunter 4 when it comes out in Europe it's probably really good

There're leaked pics...

It looks fantastic, I think this one is sizing up to be better than Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS, the graphics are better, they seem to have better camera angle support, and online multiplayer, I'm already sold on the game.

It looks fantastic, I think this one is sizing up to be better than Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS, the graphics are better, they seem to have better camera angle support, and online multiplayer, I'm already sold on the game.
I'm sold, I can't wait for it to come out

I am sold when i watch the nintendo direct again today. Maybe i should first buy bravely default and dont for mh3ultimate . The mh4 looks a lot better than mh3ultimate!

I am sold when i watch the nintendo direct again today. Maybe i should first buy bravely default and dont for mh3ultimate . The mh4 looks a lot better than mh3ultimate!
I would suggest you buy another game other than Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bravely Default is not a bad choice. When MH 4 comes to NA/Europe in early 2015, I think it's worth the wait, it's been amazingly updated, compared to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, if you really need to get MH3U then go for it. It won't be cool for you to spend your money on an outdated game when a new polished version is coming out soon, there's a ton of amazing 3DS game that will keep you occupy till then.

I would suggest you buy another game other than Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bravely Default is not a bad choice. When MH 4 comes to NA/Europe in early 2015, I think it's worth the wait, it's been amazingly updated, compared to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, if you really need to get MH3U then go for it. It won't be cool for you to spend your money on an outdated game when a new polished version is coming out soon, there's a ton of amazing 3DS game that will keep you occupy till then.

That's true. Also I think we will spent a lot of time on a game in a few months...

Back