Over 1.7 Million Monster Hunter 4 Retail Copies Sold in 2 Days

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I think it's a testament to how good the games is and how big of a series Monster Hunter is in Japan. I don't expect the same numbers in the West, but hopefully they're strong enough to convince Capcom to keep porting the games.

Wow. I had no idea the Monster hunter 4 would be that popular. Personally, it makes me want to get the game because I have never tried monster hunter before.

Wow. I had no idea the Monster hunter 4 would be that popular. Personally, it makes me want to get the game because I have never tried monster hunter before.

You should definitely try it if you're into content-rich games and overall monster hunting fun. It isn't much of an RPG, but more of a pure action adrenaline game. There's actually a demo of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the eShop and it should give you a taste of what the game is all about By the way, MH3U is also really good. I would suggest getting it you if you don't mind the lack of online multiplayer.

MH3U eases you into the series in a way that the other games don't and I get the feeling that MH4U won't do that. While it does make for a couple of boring first hours, it does help in the long run and you won't get as frustrated because you won't be fainting as much. So I would personally get MH3U to get a little experience with the series before I went off and bought MH4U when it comes out.

Back