• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Sx2lFCy.jpg

Nintendo has a new game called Dragalia Lost and it's available for iOS and Android. You can download it for free from the App Store or Google Play to jump into the adventure.

Pedians who finish the story will get a reward of 80 Play Coins :cool-pika:

Have fun and if you have any questions, ask away~

Reactions: Danominator, AricAttack, 28142 and 1 other person
Awesome! I was planning on doing this anyways, so it’s nice to have a bounty along with it. :cool-pika:

Pedians who finish the story will get a reward of 80 Play Coins :cool-pika:

If Nintendo does not allow the app in your country, you can message @SkyHuntress for a legit APK.
Have fun and if you have any questions, ask away~
well, a better alternative is to use qooapp, you have to dowload the apk for that app, but since qooapp its like a "appstore" withouth region lock, its very convenient when you want to dowload a game since you can dowload directly in qooapp

If Nintendo does not allow the app in your country, you can message @SkyHuntress for a legit APK.​

Note: I can only get APKs for Android devices. Due to iOS devices are, it would be too difficult and near impossible to get files to download for iOS.

@eonia I personally wouldn't trust 3rd party app stores, but if it works for you it works for you I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
Can I download BlueStacks and get this to play on my pc?

Sharing some pro tip for new gacha players.

There is a daily free Item summon in the shop under upgrade essentials (the brown icon next to the mission list on the hub screen)

Go to More -> Options -> System and at the bottom click download settings and check all data then download. This will download all current data for the game and remove all the micro downloads between missions

Only do Tenfold summons. It has higher rates

You can switch between the party members in battle by touching the character portrait

Castle -> adventure stories,. You get 25 Wyrmite for every episode you watch (they are character stories/lore)

Try do all your daily quests as you will get rewards

Try to keep at least 1500 Wyrmite (Enough for a Tenfold) for new summon banner/showcase. Once the current one expires there will be a new one

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil and Marc
¿someone know how many chapters there are in the game for now? i have finished chapter 2

¿someone know how many chapters there are in the game for now? i have finished chapter 2
Six according to @NyxKiria. They will add chapter 7 later, but I'll only count the first 6.

okay, it seems soon we will be able to get some new units, if you ask me, i thougth they would wait more to add more characters
ZZcuqYEnq1RMv8LT0-PZW4dpw7O3wWHjl68gUsO8ij4.jpg

the first one seems to be a event character, if cygames does like it is in granblue, then that character will be able to be recruited withouth gacha

and the second...im pretty sure she is lily, who appears in both granblue fantasy and rage of bahamut,
480px-Lily_B.png

its seems cygames is gonna use characters from their other games, also actually we can get jeanne d arc in the gacha as a dragon, i wonder if they will add jeanne d´dark in the furute
480px-JeanneD%27Arc_A.png
Jeanne%20d%26%23039%3BArc-main.png

pd: im now at chapter 4

787E9F2A-DF59-4683-92FF-759579D35F7F.png Boop.
(Shining light is earned after completing chapter 6)

Reactions: Marc
You want me to use my iPhone to screenshot what I did or what?

i guess it will take more to complete the story to me because of the events, its seems to be like a granblue fantasy event, just with a different battle sistem we have the event character recruited from the start, but you must use it enough in your party so that she stays when the event ends
also ,there is a raid and some kind of token gacha to get useful items (i guess you will be able to get tokens in the raid)

veery well, i have played some more of the event i would give some tips in the raid

1: never...never..never use wind characters, if its possible, use as much water characters you can, this is because the elemental advantage makes you do 50% more damage and recive 50% less, healers are usefull too , also, use the event wyrnprint, that gives a extra 20% damage
2: first objetive: destroy the tail, you can touch the tail lifebar , that way the AI of your characters will go for it, you have to do this because if the tail isnt destroyed, the boss will start to use a purple attack, wich is undodgeable unless you get out of there, and by triyng to dodge it you will lose time
3: you can use skills to dodge orange attacks, your AI characters will also dodge them this way,its a good idea to keep at least one skill until the boss uses a orange attack

extra: if you destroy the legs you receive extra loot, but dont be greedy if you feel you must ignore them to win

ok,since i finally got pele fully unbinded i decided to finish chapter 6 here is the ending
Screenshot_20181007-181055.png

If Nintendo does not allow the app in your country, you can message @SkyHuntress for a legit APK.

I wish I had that APK... I asked nicely...

I pm'ed SkyHuntress some days ago

Reactions: 28142
Just tagging her in case she forgot @SkyHuntress
rip, yup, looked at the PM, had to go somewhere, then 100% forgot about it. Sorry :panda:

I'll say it here so everyone else knows, Nintendo has done DMCA takedowns on all the APKs up online for it. There's no downloads anymore unless you go to the super sketchy sites.
YB5nDje.png

It makes 0 sense since all the other Nintendo apps are up with APKs available on the same sites, so they only specifically went after Dragalia lost. I'm still trying to work out why all these DMCA's where issued.

Reactions: Alegria
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back