Task Overcome the challenges in Dragalia Lost

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 18623 View attachment 18624

I finished it 2 days ago, but I forgot to post it here

first seasons ussualy have 12-13 episodes tho... And that is because they want to air the show for an entire season (about 3 months, which is 12 weeks)

So yeah, I doubt the chapter amount has anything to do with anime
I meant that the ending of chapter 6 felt like the end of a anime story arc. Also, each chapter usually covers about the same amount of story as a normal shonen anime (with filler and drawn out fights) would in 2 or 3 episodes.

114 chapters? That would be awesome.
well, in reality a chapter of granblue is only 4 scenes, (wich either can have battles or not)
a chapter in dragalia lost has more content so i guess a chapter in dragalia will take more than it takes to do a granblue chapter

Oh Snap! I never knew this thread existed!
Having a lot of fun in the game. The rates are a bit frustrating but the gameplay and constant updates so far make it fun. Glad to see you trying to build a small community around this here.

im prepared for the water enemies event , good that i managed to complete unbinding the wind dragon of the last event

also, there is a update with sweet things like better AI and it seems that lances and bows are going to be buffed, also they fixed the "infinite unusuable bread bug" and are going to fix some other issues , and they are going to add quest as a intermedion between master dragon trials, and high dragon trials, and more weapons

i love how cygames use the feedback the players give them to improve the game

pd: @Marc ¿its possible that in the future you will do more "quest" to get PC via dragalia lost?

I'll close this up when the month ends.

Aw. It hasn't released in Canada yet. :(

Aw. It hasn't released in Canada yet. :(
Did they reveal when it'll be out?

Did they reveal when it'll be out?

Unfortunately not from what I've researched. One site even said it won't launch anywhere else, but I doubt that.
If you do decide to remove this quest, I won't mind. Don't worry!

I am not surprised that everyone forgot this.

I am not surprised that everyone forgot this.
I left it open hoping the game will come to more regions because of @Traidable. I haven't been keeping up on DL news tho.

Reactions: Alegria
I left it open hoping the game will come to more regions because of @Traidable. I haven't been keeping up on DL news tho.
Still not out in Canada. I really doubt it's going to even release at this point. Feel free to close it. I appreciate the consideration, though. :)

Reactions: Alegria, Samster and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back