Overwatch for NX

• Thread starter Oscar836
  • Start date
I haven't played Overwatch as well my teacher and some student always talked about it almost every day with my teacher last year I like the fact that he distracted him so we wouldn't do much in May because school was about to finish anyway so thanks to him I kind of like Overwatch just that I never owned a PS4 so I hope it gets launched for the Nintendo Switch sometime soon because Resident Evil is launching fall this year and the hype is getting real and hopefully the RE games cost $19.99 and not the seams price it used to be when it came out honestly Overwatcch would attract players that don't even know what Nintendo is and Nintendo would win millions of dollars.

I think it is a possibility not to be dismissed so rapidly. What do i mean by this? I remember back in the day the swich was announced many people complained about it Price and it capacity to run games. I think that visión has been buried by the switch´s amazing success. And this brings developer interests as well. Developers look forward to selling their games, the nintendo switch is one of the fastest selling consoles ever made, so it is for sure that they want their game on the switch.
As far as I am concerned, I am not interested in the game, but as long as it is a new game offered for the nintendo switch, I want it. I think the fact of having a lot of games gives prestige to a console. (by the way I AM NOT SAYING NINTENDO HAS NO PRESTIGE, please read the whole opinión to understand the sentence in capital letters)

By the way, I loved the kirby picture at the top of the post

After using the Switch for a while, I really don't see it happening, mostly because Blizzard isn't the type to compromise, and porting to Switch asks a lot of compromises =/ The game is optimized well enough already, but I don't think it would go as is on Switch, thus asking to compromise somewhere =/

Back