Pairings that you wish could happen but aren't possible

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
Icemario

Icemario

Lady Lyndis
Towns Folk
Totally not a rip-off of Marc's topic. :panda:

What are pairings that aren't possible in Fire Emblem: Awakening (or any other FE game if you really want to) that you wish could actually happen?

I wish Cordelia and Chrom could happen, and most of the male (and female if C-A counted) units with Anna because she's hilarious but barely has any supports and can only be paired with MU. Same thing for Flavia and Basillo.

Reactions: Kyubey and Marc
Cordelia-Chrom, too! She's more cool, and I think she likes Chrom, too. Unfortunately the developers did not give her chance :cry:

On the other side, I paired her with Gaius to find their daughter ultra strong, with Assassin and Cordelia's second job (not that healing one... I really forgot most of the characters since I finished the game last year) skills combined.

I'm going to say Cordelia and Chrom as well. I always feel so sad knowing she loves Chrom, but can never reach S support. :( Anyways, alongside this, I wish Say'ri and Lon'qu could be a pair, just because I've always wanted to see how it'd go. Lastly, I wish units like Flavia, Basilio, Anna, and Tiki could be paired with units other than the M/C. :)

Reactions: Icemario
Yeah, I'd like more supports/pairings for Tiki as well.

C'mon Cordelia! Everybody can marry after talking 4 times with somebody, and you can't even talk to Chrom once?????

Anyways, I really would like it if all the Spotpass characters, (Yen'Fay, Walhart, etc) could get more supports. I was kind of angry when I found that Emmeryn couldn't support with Chrom or Lissa, Gangrel with Aversa, and Yen'fay with Sayri. I would also like it if Tiki got more supports.
Management power FTW XP

*manakete

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Icemario
Any female/female or male/male. :p But its understandable that it's not in Awakening, what with the children and all...

I didn't even know that Cordelia liked Chrom, :eek: But honestly, I prefer Sumia for him.

Basilio and Flavia are two who I'd like to see pair up and get S support. They're perfect for each other in my opinion and the destructive power they will display on the battlefield, well, :sneaky:

Olivia and Inigo are two who I'd like to see do the same. Okay, I just relearned that Inigo is Olivia's son, :panda: Nvm..

I didn't even know that Cordelia liked Chrom, :eek: But honestly, I prefer Sumia for him.
I think they mention it in most S-level supports with Cordelia. At least it happened with Lon'qu. Something along the lines of "Don't you love Chrom, though?" And yeah, I think Chrom/Sumia are great. Aren't they the canon pairing for Chrom?

Basilio X Flavia. I just make a personal canon that happened. they are freakin' awesome. All the speacial people need pairings as well, such as Anna, Priam, Aversa, Emm, Yen'Fey, Maybe Gangrel or Walhart. I think a Tharja X Female Avatar would be kinda awesome, but really, I just want to see Basilio and Flavia.

Basilo and Flavia because they would pretty much unstoppable when they are paired together. I also wanted Cordelia and Chrom to get married too because she did wanted to marry him but she attracted alot of guys, plus its better that Chrom gets married to her instead of Maryibelle because that is a dumb combination also Anna, Say'ri, Tiki, Yay'fi, Emm, and Parim to get married to more character instead of the avatar.

Flavia and Basillo because they seem like they would get along great. Also most characters that can only pair with your avatar such as Anne and Tiki.

Chrom x Cordelia for me too :3

But I'd also like a Tiki x Lon Qu (dunno why)

I found it fairly odd that Flavia and Basillio couldn't be pared together. They were definitely a OTP. And it made sense because they lived near each other too. I also always used them together in combat to tagteam units. It would've made the most sense but hey..there were a lot of pairings that weren't included.

If I could the two Khans could marry, along with Tiki with Lon'qu as I think it would be cute. I also wish that they would actually let Say'ri talk to her brother after you recruit him.

I, too, really wanted to see Lonqu and Say'ri with at least some support, if not S.

Kellam and Lon'qu. They are my two faves and I wish I could use them together. Plus any support talk with Kellam is good. I also wish Anna could build more support relations.

A good amount really

-Chrom and Cordelia like others already stated.
-Emmeryn with Lissa and Chrom...really?
-Anna with basically anyone else except MU
-Yen'fay and Say'ri...they could catch with so many things.
-Priam and Chrom...to share commonalities at least
-Tiki and Chrom...I mean Chrom is a freaking descendant of Marth...

Probably some others that I forgot.

I gotta say Cordelia and Chrom is one I've always wanted just so she'll finally get what she wanted. Of course everyone here is saying that so I'm gonna say something else! Or I guess 2 other ones. These are the Spotpass map characters really. My first is Gangrel and Emmeryn. I know they have a conversation in the harvest scramle DLC but I would like to have seen some support convos considering she wouldn't know who Gangrel is and I would like to see how Gangrel would respond. Next up is Gangrel and Aversa. I know that Aversa was using him and Validar was using her but hey they seemed like good pals with eac other so I would have liked to see some conversations with them. Lasly I would like Walhart and Gangre, Walhart and Chrom and Gangrel and Chrom. Considering they were or are all great rulers I would like to see how they would interact. Like with MU and Walhart talk about how Walharts way is bad and such. Ik that was like 5 but those are the ones I would like to see.

I want to marry Nino because she's my waifu! But the game won't let me!:cry:

Cordelia x Sumia, actually! And Robin and Henry, but nah. I had to pair with Henry with my Robina save file.

Back